Voronezh - Split 15

StnCld316

Why did anybody think this party was going to be any different than anything we've gotten? All these people are now officially boring. Nobody does anything with anybody other than their partners. And Ivo and Sonia can't even be bothered to be social with everybody else. Those two are now taking up space from other people who will be more engaging. I never liked Sonia. She's a lump that literally does nothing. She barely even has a personality and has taken all the potential out of Ivo to be more interesting than what he really is. I know Ivo reads this and I really have no contempt for him but the two of them really stifle the mood and potential fun everyone is capable of having. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Pourquoi tout le monde ne pense que ce parti allait être différent que tout ce que nous avons obtenu? Tous ces gens sont maintenant officiellement ennuyeux. Personne ne fait quoi que ce soit avec quelqu'un d'autre que leurs partenaires. Et Ivo et Sonia ne peuvent même pas être dérangé d'être social avec tout le monde. Ces deux sont en train de prendre de l'espace à partir d'autres personnes qui seront plus attrayants. J'ai jamais aimé Sonia. Elle est un morceau qui fait littéralement rien. Elle a même peine une personnalité et a pris tout le potentiel de Ivo être plus intéressant que ce qu'il est vraiment. Je sais Ivo lit et je vraiment avoir aucun mépris pour lui, mais les deux d'entre eux vraiment étouffer l'humeur et le potentiel de plaisir tout le monde est capable d'avoir. 

I absolutely agree with you

I exactly know what you mean. You can hardly recognize any own personality in her. Shes simply there but there are no surprises or other interesting aspects on her.

I wonder when Ivo and Sonia will leave and why they not already done it. Dont they have other aims together for example having kids and a family? They are now for such a long time there isnt it enough for them yet?

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Je sais exactement ce que vous voulez dire. Vous pouvez à peine reconnaître une personnalité propre à elle. Shes simplement là, mais il n'y a pas de surprises ou d'autres aspects intéressants sur elle.

Je me demande quand Ivo et Sonia vont quitter et pourquoi ils ne sont pas déjà fait. Dont ils ont d'autres buts ainsi que, par exemple, avoir des enfants et une famille? Ils sont maintenant si longtemps il isnt assez pour eux encore?

They surely stay for money and cheap apartment for them

here is the entire variety of their sex life now. jabbath you are right. time to retire gracefully from vv & start a family. new blood needed . first thing that should happen is to move the tver gang to voro and let them have fun in the hot tub. with iris organizing the parties some of the others may come to life.

Capture_2016_12_18_16_04_27_76.png

Capture_2016_12_18_16_04_13_913.png

Capture_2016_12_18_16_03_39_73.png

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I exactly know what you mean. You can hardly recognize any own personality in her. Shes simply there but there are no surprises or other interesting aspects on her.

I wonder when Ivo and Sonia will leave and why they not already done it. Dont they have other aims together for example having kids and a family? They are now for such a long time there isnt it enough for them yet?

sonia is 1 of the cutest girls i've seen but she really needs to wake up.