Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Cf46sr said:

That hammock looks fun but very dangerous to fall from

Agreed. I thought that girl was going fall backwards on her head trying to get on it. 

Entertaining watching girls in skirts trying to get up on it though. :)

30 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Lots of eye candy in the apartment right now. If he keeps having these parties, he can stay as long as he wants, imo.

yes ... with n&b in vecation, k&s gone, s&h gone and barcelona on sleep this apartment is the only one left beside m&s that is actually fun to watch.

... only the cam placement is terrible ... but ... with so many nice girls ... there is always a camera with good view ... :)

... it also looks as if they have a lot of nice people in they Friend circle... :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ilikewatching said:

all you guys want to do is complain ....  i see this couple and they have sex alot .... 

Seems like a bunch of people have it out for Efim. It doesn't matter what he does, they will still complain about him.  . 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Agreed. I thought that girl was going fall backwards on her head trying to get on it. 

Entertaining watching girls in skirts trying to get up on it though. :)

Especially the cutel girl the grey dress. Nice ass:)

Where did Anabel go?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Seems like a bunch of people have it out for Efim. It doesn't matter what he does, they will still complain about him.  . 

They saw the end of the relationship with Diana. It was an emotional time and not everybody was able to remain neutral.

I liked Efim&Diana and like also Efim&Abable. .. He has good taste in girls and is actually not a bad guy (that still need some more years training with his music). Both couples are open minded and a good fit for the project. 

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They saw the end of the relationship with Diana. It was an emotional time and not everybody was able to remain neutral.

I liked Efim&Diana and like also Efim&Abable. .. He has good taste in girls and is actually not a bad guy (that still need some more years training with his music). Both couples are open minded and a good fit for the project. 

True, but Diana had her own faults as well. Efim was not the only cause for the breakup.

Just now, tripod2 said:

True, but Diana had her own faults as well. Efim was not the only cause for the breakup.

I agree. ... and did not say something different. ... again l liked E&D and like also E&A. .... Very nice people. :)

• Upvote 1