Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Great that they are fucking but that freecam is an awful long way away and why is Effim making silly noises and has now burst out laughing?

That was so hilarious!!  He was making sounds like he was sore or something so A got off did oral and he bust out laughing.  I was laughing right him it was the funniest thing I ever saw!  Anabel was terrified she didn't know what to do.  I couldn't contain myself with those two.

• Upvote 1

efim you are fucking boring,you have incited and encouraged anabel to fuck with the cameras in nelly appartment and now you want to do nothing in your own appartment,you have reached your goal efim? where is the true efim we have seen in nelly appartment? you have your appartment now!,it's not the moment to enter in depression mode,come on wake up efim !

• Upvote 2

On ‎28‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 3:45 PM, steeve said:

efim you are fucking boring,you have incited and encouraged anabel to fuck with the cameras in nelly appartment and now you want to do nothing in your own appartment,you have reached your goal efim? where is the true efim we have seen in nelly appartment? you have your appartment now!,it's not the moment to enter in depression mode,come on wake up efim !

...or leave....

• Upvote 1

I guess he is just playing the game of life and you got to hand it to him. Some people fuck their way to the top of their profession. He fucked his way into a new apartment complete with sauna and jacuzi that takes some talent lol

• Upvote 1