Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11-12-2016 at 0:23 AM, Eyenthesky said:

I'm pretty sure they're in the same city.  The first night they came online, the balcony cam revealed a very dense fog, which was the same as what you could see outside Nelly and Bogdan's apartment.

They must be in the same city yes, which is St. Petersburg. But I don't think they are in the same apartment block.

On ‎16‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 11:58 PM, rebliz said:

They have sex only when they are guests on N & B place :biggrin:

Yes, they had sex on N&B sofa every night they were there - I guess that was for getting an apartment for themselves. Now that they have it, they are no more that active. OK, now somebody reports that they have sex in the bedroom, but that will probably never appear in the video thread. As concerns the sauna (Nelly has put on a bikini), those who know the real sauna, do not wear bikinis nor other clothes there, neither shall they be wrapped in towels. You shall be naked in the sauna (sitting on a towel is OK), throw water on the hot stones and let the hot steam caress your body and make you sweat all over.

10 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Yes, they had sex on N&B sofa every night they were there - I guess that was for getting an apartment for themselves. Now that they have it, they are no more that active. OK, now somebody reports that they have sex in the bedroom, but that will probably never appear in the video thread. As concerns the sauna (Nelly has put on a bikini), those who know the real sauna, do not wear bikinis nor other clothes there, neither shall they be wrapped in towels. You shall be naked in the sauna (sitting on a towel is OK), throw water on the hot stones and let the hot steam caress your body and make you sweat all over.

They had a really nice session in the BR yesterday ?