Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 6:45 AM, steeve said:

efim you are fucking boring,you have incited and encouraged anabel to fuck with the cameras in nelly appartment and now you want to do nothing in your own appartment,you have reached your goal efim? where is the true efim we have seen in nelly appartment? you have your appartment now!,it's not the moment to enter in depression mode,come on wake up efim !

Steve you are so right RLC got it wrong.  At Nelly's place they were like rabbits in LR, BR all over the place.  They give him a fabulous apt and he's acting like a lunatic!!  You don't get something for nothing you have to put out.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Steve you are so right RLC got it wrong.  At Nelly's place they were like rabbits in LR, BR all over the place.  They give him a fabulous apt and he's acting like a lunatic!!  You don't get something for nothing you have to put out.

Stop watching this apart then RLC will be forced to change this couple

2 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

i have suscribe specialy for watch this couple because i like this girl and on 10 days now i have see only one time sex and it was on the couch with the cameras too far,it's one week now they have not fuck by the fault of efim and anabel have not her period for infos,very dissapointed with the comportment of efim in this appartment.

3 minutes ago, steeve said:

i have suscribe specialy for watch this couple because i like this girl and on 10 days now i have see only one time sex and it was on the couch with the cameras too far,it's one week now they have not fuck by the fault of efim and anabel have not her period for infos,very dissapointed with the comportment of efim in this appartment.

Lol they sex almost each day, on couch or in bedroom or in the bathroom ^^