Jess & Sam

You'd think that VHTV would learn by experience. but that's obviously not the case. Every dud they've brought in has had some relationship with Voyeur Villa and there's a reason they have a PAST relationship there. They were duds who weren't generating  viewership Ruslan, Max and Anton were all disliked on Voyeur Villa and are or were disliked here. In the case of Alex, he's a disgusting, drunken, abusive loser who has not one iota of appeal.

• Upvote 3

I can't watch Alex any more he a drunk that abuses Anna he is gross he baths once a week at best he lays around for days starring at tv he attacked a guy that was trying to defend he his girlfriend from being raped I will not watch him

• Upvote 1

I would be happier if VH would snipe the Tver Bunch away from VV and not get those not liked people. I decided to give them a chance. VH will intervene when there will be abuse or other bad things.

I hope we will see guitargst and bis gf soon

Please not Ivo and Sonia next. That would lead to eternal boredom wherever they will be.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

You'd think that VHTV would learn by experience. but that's obviously not the case. Every dud they've brought in has had some relationship with Voyeur Villa and there's a reason they have a PAST relationship there. They were duds who weren't generating  viewership Ruslan, Max and Anton were all disliked on Voyeur Villa and are or were disliked here. In the case of Alex, he's a disgusting, drunken, abusive loser who has not one iota of appeal.

yes it's already a fail before put the appartment online,nobody want see this couple on VH

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, either VH will appreciate what we have to say or they are learning the problem with being so vocal on the forums and will clamp up. @Voyeur House TV What say you about all of this? Not that I want to insult your intelligence, but you really should join VV, so you can spy out the talent first. You've picked up a lot of VV trash. There are good reasons for why they failed on VV.

I'd say it's great that there's so much hype even before the apartment is launched. On the more serious note, we're letting them to be evaluated by you. At the end, only views matter, so let the public vote of viewstats decide if they stay for long or not.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, either VH will appreciate what we have to say or they are learning the problem with being so vocal on the forums and will clamp up. @Voyeur House TV What say you about all of this? Not that I want to insult your intelligence, but you really should join VV, so you can spy out the talent first. You've picked up a lot of VV trash. There are good reasons for why they failed on VV.

They said they talked with them and I am pretty sure they will read our concerns too and therefore watch them quite closely.

I have faith in VHTV they will stop it when things might get ugly

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I'd say it's great that there's so much hype even before the apartment is launched. On the more serious note, we're letting them to be evaluated by you. At the end, only views matter, so let the public vote of viewstats decide if they stay for long or not.

You cant rely only in viewers here. Please promise when abuse or violence happens you will give them the boot.

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

you will see,we have alot of experience too with this couple and we know already the song,we will watch this appartment like i go watch a couple of lions in a zoo

• Upvote 1