Jess & Sam

she is almost on the level of zoe & iris on vv. all she needs to do is show more with her roommates around. in the bedroom she is fantastic!!!! if she showed angie that she would do anything in front of anyone because she is so self confident she would open up angie's mind or scare her away.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she is almost on the level of zoe & iris on vv. all she needs to do is show more with her roommates around. in the bedroom she is fantastic!!!! if she showed angie that she would do anything in front of anyone because she is so self confident she would open up angie's mind or scare her away.

I would bet scare her away. Angie does not fit in.

Surprised that we are already on the 25th and so far no preview of the new apartment (?) That enters day 28 now.
Maybe because this new one is actually old?

We know where Alex is today and now and by sequence Lina (possibly Nasty is next to her killing misses).

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Aposto que a assustaria. Angie não se encaixa.

We have to see though that Angie is evolving day by day.

It has already become clear that Laya was asked to address her in this subject and did not postpone resistance.

A little more and soon we will be seeing significant progress in this field. More Jinga and strip poker for this (and their arrests as a loser), lol

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Surprised that we are already on the 25th and so far no preview of the new apartment (?) That enters day 28 now.
Maybe because this new one is actually old?

We know where Alex is today and now and by sequence Lina (possibly Nasty is next to her killing misses).

Well I, for one, hope that Alex and Lina do take Nastya into their apartment. A little time under Lina's guidance and Nastya could become fun to watch.

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really hope it! We have seen that Nasty has tried and very circumvented and reversed things (without success).
The fact is we have not been able to see its potential until now;

...then you have missed her time with her first BF at Sofia/VV

• Upvote 2

So not only do I, as you agree, that your potential (and the part of you voiced) was not even seen here in VH right?

To blame who then? She?
For a refencias. All the time lines I saw her in sex with Anton, I was careful to check how and who started it all.

Do I need to complete the sentence and the reasoning?
I see now by the time line, Alex at about 16:20 in hard conversation with her and Natasha.

Blind spots? Conversations on the laptop or the cel (periscope)? Can be .
But she brought no stranger there and did not leave the house. She slept there every night.
Different than ...
What is done at last is done (if in this way) a tremendous injustice and no chance to redeem itself.

And yes, I lost his stage with the VV (I had never seen it before) as I missed the golden phase of Alex and Anna as well.

• Upvote 1