Jess & Sam

10 hours ago, heineken said:

She didn't look happy when Layla started giving Eric a blowjob

And did you see how she looks at the end (replay 04:14-)? Not like a woman who has had fun. But like one who was angry at sam because he allowed it.

I would really be surprised if we see again a strip game!

Unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

hopefully The session with all 4 of them last night isn't the last. It's pretty obvious Jess wasn't too happy about it. Now you have to believe Jess and Sam had discussed the possibility of having a foursome with Layla and Eric before last night. And if Jess said she wasn't ready for it, or didn't want to, Sam should have respected her wishes. I missed how this started, if someone can tell me briefly i'd appreciate it. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Now you have to believe Jess and Sam had discussed the possibility of having a foursome with Layla and Eric before last night. And if Jess said she wasn't ready for it, or didn't want to, Sam should have respected her wishes.

Nobody twisted Jess's arm and forced her into the bedroom. She didn't have any problems with what happened. And if she did, she should have just left the room.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

hopefully The session with all 4 of them last night isn't the last. It's pretty obvious Jess wasn't too happy about it. Now you have to believe Jess and Sam had discussed the possibility of having a foursome with Layla and Eric before last night. And if Jess said she wasn't ready for it, or didn't want to, Sam should have respected her wishes. I missed how this started, if someone can tell me briefly i'd appreciate it. 

whatever this game with sticker signs on there heads. any idea what that was. also what could be in that pipe?

Capture_2017_02_27_13_30_16_80.png

Capture_2017_02_27_13_30_19_963.png

Capture_2017_02_27_13_31_52_887.png

Capture_2017_02_27_13_31_39_325.png

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nobody twisted Jess's arm and forced her into the bedroom. She didn't have any problems with what happened. And if she did, she should have just left the room.

Good point, she could have just walked out. How did it all start, did they all come in the bedroom in various stages of undress?

• Upvote 2