Jess & Sam

2 minutes ago, heineken said:

She's fingering his ass now.

Has Eric been drinking all night? And is Sam passed out somewhere? This kind of stuff, 3 out of 4, or one of each of the partners will mess up their relationships. Unless they had a good understanding that was how it would be. 

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Has Eric been drinking all night? And is Sam passed out somewhere? This kind of stuff, 3 out of 4, or one of each of the partners will mess up their relationships. Unless they had a good understanding that was how it would be. 

I don't know if they've been drinking, although probably. Sam is passed out in his room.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Eric esteve bebendo a noite toda? E é Sam passou em algum lugar? Este tipo de coisas, 3 de 4, ou um de cada um dos parceiros vai bagunçar os seus relacionamentos. A menos que eles tivessem um bom entendimento que era como seria. 

Do not be worried about this. During the evening hours were literally chatting with each other. The guest then had some time alone and with Eric with each of them in the bathroom

1 minute ago, heineken said:

I don't know if they've been drinking, although probably. Sam is passed out in his room.

There can bo no other reason that Eric can't get it up. What is he 20 or something? Ive never been with any boyfriend ever, who failed to get a hard on with me. Now ive been with them when they were really drunk, and we never tried to have sex. Maybe thats when they might not have gotten hard.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sam went to sleep, not drunk, but tired of waiting so long. Eric rolled up all night.

So you mean to tell me Eric screwed it up again. Every time something fun is about to happen, Eric seems to get in the way.