Jess & Sam

As for the cams in the hallway in Natasha and especially Anna I find them completely enlightening of movements there. In my opinion we should have an as eccentric at this point in each apartment here.

I'm not saying we should have one in Eric's "closet", just that they should not use it for this purpose.
:cool:

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Eu adoraria ver Sam foder Layla, mas ele não é o aventureiro. Jess é.

I believe that your wish is not far from being fulfilled. Layla has already shown up more than once, comfortable with Sam and Eric does not disapprove. It would really be a matter of "bullets exchanged between them."
:biggrin:

i hope that they are close to a swap but having watched them now dissapearing it looks like that door leads to an alcove leading to a balcony or something where they can smoke. and since they took the waterpipe with them couldn't they have been smoking weed? this i know would be frowned upon by management of the sights as i'm sure that it is not legal. also everyone is sleeping except sam who went to bed early. why would the others hide sex when we've seen the contact in the bedroom with eric & jess?

56 minutes ago, RichieC said:

Layla não tinha idéia do que estava acontecendo! Eu assisti a coisa cheia de volta em dois monitores sync'd, Eric estava jogando fora de casa!

Foi assim que se desenvolveu:

06:16:43 Primeiro contato, acidentalmente, pé a pé, mas eles então compartilharam um olhar e um sorriso.

06:19:07 Eric estende a mão para puxar as calcinhas de Jess, ela as remove.

06:19:20 Enquanto a cabeça de Layla está para baixo, Eric alcança e começa a esfregar a buceta de Jess, mas de repente puxa para trás, porque Layla Move. Ele inocentemente põe a mão no pé de Jess.

06:19:52 Eric empurra a cabeça de Layla em sua virilha, lambe seu dedo e alcança Jess, mas puxa afastado após 2 segundos

06:20:21 Abertamente relógios Jess masturbar e compartilha um sorriso sexy.

06:21:22 Chega até Jess novamente e começa a esfregar sua buceta

Paradas rápidas quando Layla se move

06:24:16 Mais uma vez alcança depois de lamber os dedos

06:24:22 Pára quando Layla levanta a cabeça

06:25:10 Eric chega ao outro lado mas hesita quando Layla se move e espera 2 segundos, mas se afasta novamente quando Layla se move.

06:25:21 Novamente atravessa e desta vez usa sua própria cabeça para manter a cabeça Layla para baixo. Desta vez ele consegue penetrá-la com os dedos e só pára às 06:25:47 quando Layla move seu braço esquerdo para pegar seu pau.

06:27:23 Eric se move para se aproximar de Jess, lambe os dedos e estende a mão, mas puxa para trás depois de 2 segundos, quando Layla se move.

06:27:39 Eric casualmente coloca seu braço sobre seu joelho para que ele possa facilmente alcançar mais

06:27:46 Tente chegar mais, mas puxa para trás

Curiosamente, todo esse tempo, Layla está girando seu self e agora está enfrentando Jess.

06:33 Eric percebe que ele agora não pode alcançar e pede lubrificante. Depois disso, ele se move para uma posição mais próxima de Jess

06:34:00 Layla se move para baixo para sugar Eric, ele empurra sua cabeça em sua virilha

06:34:04 Ele compartilha um olhar com Jess, e ela sorri para ele.

06:34:08 Jess deixa a perna para permitir que ele acesse e ele lambe os dedos e alcança mais, mas puxa para trás quando Layla se move

06:34:21 Quando Latla se move novamente para uma posição de cabeça para baixo, ele alcança para Jess, desta vez ele usa a tática de beijar o topo de sua cabeça para manter a cabeça Layla para baixo.

Novamente, quando Layla se move para uma posição em que sua cabeça está apontando para longe de Jess, ele estende a mão para esfregar a buceta de Jess, desta vez beijando o ombro de Layla para manter a cabeça baixa.

06:37:14 Eric se afasta quando pensa que Layla pode ver, mas retoma quando percebe que não pode.

06:37:23 Outra vez abruptamente pára quando Layla se move, mas lambe os dedos e retoma.

06:37:40 Puxa bruscamente para longe! Nessa moção, isso prova que isso não foi acordado!

06:40:04 Layla straddles Eric. Ele imediatamente alcança Jess, mas não consegue chegar. Jess se aproxima, a visão de Layla é bloqueada por seus cabelos.

06:40:14 Ele tentativamente alcança e começa a esfregar a buceta de Jess.

06:47:37 Layla cai a cabeça na nuca do Eric, ele vê sua chance e imediatamente alcança a buceta de Jess. Assim que Layla move sua cabeça em 06:47:52, ele pára!

06:48:00 Layla cabeça volta e ele retoma por mais 30 segundos.

Eu poderia ir, mas eu tenho trabalho a fazer !!

Escusado será dizer que Eric estava assumindo um risco! Eric, dê uma olhada ao redor, você pode manchar três câmeras muito óbvias! Eu

Eu não teria colocado tudo isso normalmente, mas como as pessoas já postou fotos do que aconteceu, eu estou quase deixando cair no material fedorento!

Ainda assim, será interessante ver o que acontece hoje, quando todos eles entrarem no CamCaps! 

Acende o papel de toque azul e lentamente caminha longe!

Actually, Layla's behavior in these moves was at least out of her pattern. In my opinion, she did it in a thoughtful and purposeful way.
And she was the one who really had fun and had hers. LOL

1 hour ago, RichieC said:

Layla didn't have a clue what was happening! I watched the full thing back on two sync'd monitors, Eric was playing away from home!

This is how it unfolded:

06:16:43 First contact, accidentally, foot to foot, but they then shared a glance and a smile.

06:19:07 Eric reaches across to pull down Jess's knickers, she removes them.

06:19:20 Whilst Layla's head is down, Eric reaches across and starts to rub Jess's pussy but suddenly pulls back because Layla Moves. He innocently puts his hand on Jess's foot.

06:19:52 Eric pushes Layla's head into his crotch, licks his finger and reaches accross to Jess, but pulls away after 2 seconds

06:20:21 Openly watches Jess masturbate and shares a sexy grin.

06:21:22 Reaches across to Jess again and starts rubbing her pussy

06:21:34 Stops quickly when Layla moves

06:24:16 Again reaches accross after licking his fingers

06:24:22 Stops when Layla lifts her head up

06:25:10 Eric reaches across but hesitates when Layla moves and waits 2 seconds but pulls away again when Layla moves.

06:25:21 Again reaches across and this time uses his own head to keep Layla's head down. This time he manages to penetrate her with his fingers and only stopsd at 06:25:47 when Layla moves her left arm up to grab his cock.

06:27:23 Eric moves to get closer to Jess, licks his fingers and reaches out, but pulls back after 2 seconds when Layla moves.

06:27:39 Eric casually lays his arm on his knee so he can easily reach over

06:27:46 Try's to reach over, but pulls back

Curiously, all this time, Layla is rotating her self and is now facing Jess.

06:33    Eric realises that he now cannot reach and calls for lube. After which he moves himself into a closer position to Jess

06:34:00 Layla moves down to suck Eric, he pushes her head into his crotch

06:34:04 He shares a look with Jess, and she smiles at him.

06:34:08 Jess lefts her leg to allow him access and he licks his fingers and reaches over but pulls back when Layla moves

06:34:21 When Latla moves again to a head down position, he reaches across to Jess, this time he uses the tactic of kissing the top of her head to keep Layla's head down.

06:37:01 Again when Layla moves to a position where her head is pointing away from Jess, he reaches over to rub Jess's pussy, this time kissing Layla's shoulder to keep her head down.

06:37:14 Eric pulls away when he think's Layla can see, but resumes when he realises she can't.

06:37:23 Again abruptly stops when Layla moves, but licks his fingers and resumes.

06:37:40 Pulls sharply away! In that one motion, it proves that this has not been agreed!

06:40:04 Layla straddles Eric. He immediately reaches out for Jess but can't quite reach. Jess moves closer, Layla's view is blocked by her hair.

06:40:14 He tentatively reaches out and starts to rub Jess's pussy.

06:47:37 Layla drops her head into the nape of Eric's neck, he see's his chance and immediately reaches out for Jess's pussy. As soon as Layla moves her head at 06:47:52, he stops!

06:48:00 Layla's head goes back and he resumes for another 30 seconds.

I could go on, but I have work to do!!

Needless to say, that Eric was taking a risk! Eric, take a look around, you might spot three very obvious camera's! I

I wouldn't have put all this up normally, but as people have already posted pics of what happened, I'm hardly dropping him in the smelly stuff!

Still, it'll be interesting to see what happens today when they all log in to CamCaps! 

Lights the blue touch paper and slowly walks away!

It sounds like Jess pussy is like a magnet to Erics hand! Do you think Layla didn't know with him reaching like that? And i'm pretty sure Sam isn't going to be happy with him messing around with Jess with him not there, since there has been no touching like that when he was there. I said from the first time they started this foursome, i hoped it wouldnt screw up their relationships. now i doubt Sam will trust Jess not to be fuckin around while he's sleeping. Unless of course they had an understanding they could actually do that.

28 minutes ago, RichieC said:

Screen Shot 03-03-17 at 12.53 PM.PNG

I must say from this point of the event, that despite my irritation at being "hiding", this situation was quite satisfactory. Eric's nervousness, Jess's "I do not want" and Laya's "intelligence" there were prizes for the final of the event.
I wonder what it could be, Plan A, with Sam and the guest there.
Who knows later, since he has the feeling that he will return.

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Parece que Jess bichano é como um ímã para Erics mão! Você acha que Layla não sabia com ele atingindo assim? E eu tenho certeza que Sam não vai ser feliz com ele brincando com Jess com ele não existe, uma vez que não houve tocar assim quando ele estava lá. Eu disse desde o primeiro momento em que começou este quarteto, eu esperava que não iria estragar suas relações. Agora eu duvido Sam vai confiar Jess não ser porra ao redor, enquanto ele está dormindo. A menos é claro que eles tinham um entendimento que eles poderiam realmente fazer isso.

Like I said, a lot of talk has "rolled" there by then. Especially between Jess and Layla.
And it was different from Mike. He was not "barred", He simply did not want to participate at this time.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

In short after a long haul, Eric, Layla, and Jess started messing around. Sam is asleep. Eric fingered Jess, then when it was just about to get interesting, Eric couldn't get a hard on to save his life. Eventually, he got it hard, but wss too late and he came with the girls paying no attention. I think Layla wsd asleep. It was awful, I couldn't bear to watch it. He was jerking that thing to the point it started shrinking into his balls. Terrible!

The least Jess should have done is let Eric cum in her hand, and give him an audience while he was jacking off.

• Upvote 1