Jess & Sam

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Jess ficando confortável novamente. Agora precisamos que os outros se juntem a ela.

Capture_2017_04_03_15_00_39_204.png

Capture_2017_04_03_15_00_40_721.png

Capture_2017_04_03_15_01_02_832.png

If you saw this moment to print you must have also witnessed when she covered herself in reflex act as to the possibility of the Blonde opening the door and entering the room moments later.
Should we be worried now?
I:confused:

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Seems reasonable. This is the perfect apt for an all girl paradise. 

Yes they said we will see the lesbians from Alina Eugene back and get one additional other lesbian appartement. I guess this appartement is the current one. Jess and Sam will get a new place. Hopefully no ice cave like Eric and Layla got ::)

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes they said we will see the lesbians from Alina Eugene back and get one additional other lesbian appartement. I guess this appartement is the current one. Jess and Sam will get a new place. Hopefully no ice cave like Eric and Layla got ::)

a  pool even a shitty 1 like old sofia would be nice. something to encourage showing off everyone's assets!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a  pool even a shitty 1 like old sofia would be nice. something to encourage showing off everyone's assets!

I have hope for that in the Alex Lina appartement when they finally get a balcony cam. It's in Bulgaria where it's really long really warm in summer.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sim, eles disseram que vamos ver as lésbicas de Alina Eugene volta e obter um outro apartamento lésbica adicional. I guess este appartement é o atual. Jess e Sam vão ter um novo lugar. Esperançosamente nãoice Cave como Eric e Layla got::)

:biggrin::heart: for  ice Cave

• Upvote 1