Jess & Sam

On a side note: Do they not sell fitted sheets in Russia? The kind with elastic that fits around the mattress to hold it in place.

None of apartments on any of these websites have them.

They constantly have to straighten the sheet that they lay on. That would drive me nuts!!!!!!

Just now, Hyperb76 said:

On a side note: Do they not sell fitted sheets in Russia? The kind with elastic that fits around the mattress to hold it in place.

None of apartments on any of these websites have them.

They constantly have to straighten the sheet that they lay on. That would drive me nuts!!!!!!

Yes me too. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, louiej said:

What did she do?

Nothing that can be proven by us. The only thing that I saw on cam, was that she pulled down her panties and pee'd in front a dude in the bathroom.

She was VERY VERY drunk.

She was off cam for 25 mins with the same dude smoking, drinking and or more or nothing at all.

We'll never know.

we'll never know but it was enough to place doubt in sam's head. i think she did something, maybe as little as making out & petting but she feels like she has to call his bluff to get him off of her back. also she's gone out of her way to make sure that he's had sex all of the time, maybe out of feeling guilty. anyway she's not going anywhere tonight.

Capture_2017_04_19_20_14_25_454.png