Jess & Sam

13 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Talvez este seja o apartamento em que Dasha está se movendo?

Is Dasha moving in? Is this correct?
Are you coming to VH?
As for the change of Sam and Jess, I expected something like that. The apartment got too big for just the two of them. If they are not leaving the project (which I do not believe in principle) they are possibly going to one of more suitable dimensions.

13 hours ago, Gudari said:

I can't say that I am not happy. They had good sex, but I feel the same which with nearly all couples, seen twice, already bore me. I only enjoy when they have guests. It seems to me is not so pretty, and neither Mika seems pretty. I only hope to bring one or two good partners and than the boring Dasha and Demid. Sveta and Vlad please the fact less, I got never tired of seeing them!

I do not think Dasha and Demit are boring at all. Only RLC with its "moral" covert pruning them to go further.
Perhaps here they can show their true potential without "censorship". I say this to Dasha, who still remembers how it was her beginning in RLC.

As for Sveta and Vlad would also be a good resumption, IF the problem that has removed them has already been circumvented.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my, not that is scandalous. Hmmm, never saw them connected so I doubt it. Gotta be something else, I hope VH knows this going to drive me bat shit crazy. 

Really dont know. I trust the guys from VH it must be sth. serious. They would not kick them out for nothing. Must have been worse as Miras "beer accident" thats for sure