Jess & Sam

1:25 am.. Layla in the bathroom vomiting. I didn't see her drink much....so... I wonder if she's pregnant. Morning sickness... technically it's morning there.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but that boy has to jerk that cock way to hard to cum. If he keeps that up for long, he's gonna find himself in real pickle. A girl shouldn't let her man jerk himslef off to cum. It's her job and vice versa. He is going to burnout quick.

Oh, and btw, yes, I'm a payer now. ?

Congrats! Hopefully there is a lot for you to see. Friday was an Epic day for all the apartments. It's been a bit slow since then.

Did I miss something at some point???? He fucked Angie a few times. Sure it was a slow, gentle, lame fuck, but still. Then that other dude fucked her 3 times in one day and disappeared. Mick did not throw a

fit or anything. He always just seems happy and oblivious. He's just a squirrel trying to get a nut. I never saw an argument or anything of the sort. Why does everyone not like him??? Insight anyone??

• StnCld316 unlocked and pinned this topic