Jess & Sam

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

isso seria legal. Mas se você não vai assistir, então por que eles devem se preocupar?

Simple ! As VH himself has already clarified me, there is a significant difference in the statistics when they are online to offline (I still disagree with this).

If I am paying (as everyone here), it is obvious that I will judge my money (in the way I want).

Only one correction, which I only saw after I posted it.
I did not want to tell the room on the side to take part with them (which would be great to see), but rather that the room next door has to ALSO do its part and not be consulting cell phones or promoting masturbations (male or female).
Layla does this, but not only this.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Simple ! As VH himself has already clarified me, there is a significant difference in the statistics when they are online to offline (I still disagree with this).

If I am paying (as everyone here), it is obvious that I will judge my money (in the way I want).

Only one correction, which I only saw after I posted it.
I did not want to tell the room on the side to take part with them (which would be great to see), but rather that the room next door has to ALSO do its part and not be consulting cell phones or promoting masturbations (male or female).
Layla does this, but not only this.

i like to use the site for some much needed humor along with seeing the couples. you seem to be taking it too seriously. if they did send some new guys to have sex with layla & she had a gr8 time i suppose you would tell them not to do that. whatever. you do your thing & i'll do mine.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Eu gosto de usar o site para algum humor muito necessário, juntamente com ver os casais. Você parece estar levando isso muito a sério. Se eles enviar alguns novos rapazes para ter relações sexuais com layla & ela tinha um tempo gr8 suponho que você iria dizer-lhes para não fazer isso. tanto faz. Você faz a sua coisa e eu vou fazer o meu.

Equally equal to you and everyone here I expect to see a lot of action as you suggested. Really exciting and fun.
Yes I am here for fun and the more "crazy" she is, the better the limits.

What bothers me is knowing that I am paying "theoretically" for 4 to where only 2 are entitled to this. And I've been watching this before this whole "drama" started. Compare all the other apartments and you'll see that I'm right (at least mine).

Is this serious enough for you?

For not understood, as someone grumpy: peace

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Três novas câmeras foram adicionadas por seu pedido a este apartamento. Por favor aproveite :)

2017-01-31_154626.png

2017-01-31_154618.png

2017-01-31_154612.png

2017-01-31_154604.png

As requested follows feedback.
I believe that at the moment 3 of the four new cams will have good and maybe even spectacular results.
More ahead I hope all the rest of this apartment.

Question?
Alex leaves now for Natasha?