Jess & Sam

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, this leaves no doubt about that. Next question is the hold out Jess or Sam. It's Jess! The girl always the final say in these matters.

Yeah, if Jess gives the green light, it's on! It will be interesting to see if these guys can hold out for as long as they usually do.I hope not,!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Look at everything they have done in just the last 24 hrs. This place is moving and grooving! No complaints from the queen of bitching, myself! Takes a lot to shut me up. 

Hahaha,  the queen of bitching? Is that a title you gave yourself? 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Winner will be Sam, the guy. Loser will be Jess, the girl. Unless Sam is the girl, then it's the other way around. 

Here's why, Sam fucks llike a man, Eric fucks like a boy. Layla will love being fucked by a man. Jess won't enjoy being fucked by a boy. She likes to be handled and Eric can't do that. Just my opinion. I hope that I'm proven wrong.

i believe that you are right. plus sam's tongue is more effective. layla may actually have to take a break afterward.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Winner will be Sam, the guy. Loser will be Jess, the girl. Unless Sam is the girl, then it's the other way around. 

Here's why, Sam fucks llike a man, Eric fucks like a boy. Layla will love being fucked by a man. Jess won't enjoy being fucked by a boy. She likes to be handled and Eric can't do that. Just my opinion. I hope that I'm proven wrong.

I could see it that way. But Eric for such a young guy is a pretty good lover. It seems like Layla has communicated to him what she likes and he delivers for her. Maybe Jess will think it's fun showing this kid what she likes, and he'll follow directions. Sam is a definate winner, he's going to be with Layla, that's a sure fire win right there. Either way we're going to be winners watching it if and when it happens. 

• Upvote 2