Jess & Sam

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Never.

Ive never beenpart of a foursome, or had any sexual contact with another woman, yet. i guess if they bhavnt either , things could be quite a bit different if both couples were really getting into it, like they were when all four were together.  In the heat of the moment i'm not sure what i'd be capable of

Like I said, I think Layla was upset about Jess's change.
For reference the 2 alone ones spent a good time talking in the bathroom long before everything started to happen there. I believe you had an understanding and an agreement. This is almost evident when Layla enters the bath with the others and calls her along and she refuses.
And the sooner they went to the blind spot along with Eric and the guest.
L

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Eu nunca fui parte de um quarteto, ou tinha qualquer contato sexual com outra mulher, ainda. Eu acho que se eles bhavnt quer, as coisas poderiam ser um pouco diferentes se ambos os casais foram realmente entrar, como eles estavam quando os quatro estavam juntos. No calor do momento eu não tenho certeza do que eu seria capaz de

Well, let's add the things of this passage.

Eric, Layla and the guest stayed a long time alone and out of sight. And when they returned they went to shower together.

Eric, Layla and a reluctant Jess, shared in part their sexual intimacies. I had done this before without exchange and with Sam present,

Now there was a clear contact and reciprocity between Eric and Jess. As
Layla has a good relationship with Sam, things can get better aligned later.

Layla is not resistant to contacts with women as we know. It remains to be seen whether jess is. At first I do not believe it.

Wait so if everything that happened opens doors or locks them there now.

• Upvote 1

We'll have to wait and see what progresses. But they do seem to be getting closer everyday.

And if there was something planned for tonight that didn't happen because it got too late and Sam was tired and Jess wouldn't do anything without Sam being present, then it's possible those plans just get moved back to tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, heineken said:

We'll have to wait and see what progresses. But they do seem to be getting closer everyday.

And if there was something planned for tonight that didn't happen because it got too late and Sam was tired and Jess wouldn't do anything without Sam being present, then it's possible those plans just get moved back to tomorrow. 

Not True.She was offering her pussy to Eric for fingering,stimulation or whatever he intended to.Jess is not the problem.Layla is.

2 minutes ago, heineken said:

Teremos que esperar e ver o que avança. Mas eles parecem estar cada vez mais perto todos os dias.

E se havia algo planejado para esta noite que não aconteceu porque ele chegou tarde demais e Sam estava cansado e Jess não faria nada sem Sam estar presente, então é possível que esses planos só voltem para amanhã. 

Even feeling and vision I have. The problem now is between Jesse Layla.
See on the timeline Layla's reaction in the bathroom before under negotiation and as soon as they entered the room.
What really got me out of grace was that they had hidden away from the cams intentionally and intentionally. This I really can not let pass there

1 minute ago, nack said:

Not True.She was offering her pussy to Eric for fingering,stimulation or whatever he intended to.Jess is not the problem.Layla is.

I think I phrased that wrong because I know Jess offered herself to Eric's fingers. I meant that they wouldn't go further because of Sam not being there.

If Layla was the problem, Eric would have never touched Jess. So I really don't think either is a problem for this. It's just kind of new to them.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What really got me out of grace was that they had hidden away from the cams intentionally and intentionally.

That's the part I don't get. Eric and Layla are so open. I can't imagine they hid from the cameras intentionally unless nothing actually happened. But I just went back and saw the 3 get in the shower together and thought that was kind of odd if nothing did happen off camera.

2 minutes ago, heineken said:

Acho que fiz isso de forma errada porque sei que Jess se ofereceu aos dedos de Eric. Eu quis dizer que eles não iriam mais longe por causa de Sam não estar lá.

Se Layla era o problema, Eric nunca teria tocado Jess. Então eu realmente não acho que seja um problema para isso. É um pouco novo para eles.

At first there was no problem until the time Jess retreated into the bathroom.
See the excitement of Layla nters this in the bedroom after the shower. Eric went to get Jess and it was late. That's why she went back.
Fact, you combine and align something for a long time and in the hour "h" gives back. In the "conversation", Layla makes many moves and gestures that makes it seem to have to do with the guest sleeping in the room.

I think it was for or the guest to participate (more so), or it was for him and her to stay in bed in the main room.