Jess & Sam

2 hours ago, heineken said:

I see Jess looking over at Layla in this picture.

One of the 2 women needs to move over so they are leaning against one another. I'm telling you this would be a big turn on for both of them, just having that skin contact, and with no where to put their inside arms, it would very well lead to some  hand contact, even just rubbing the inside of each others thighs. 

2 hours ago, RichieC said:

I'm on Team #LaylaknewbutEricdidn'tknowthatLayaknew. Just need a catchy slogan now and im ready to canvass for votes!! :biggrin:

I'm on that team also, obviously Layla knew, And if i was Layla, i would be a little annoyed with Eric if i he was reaching over there and thought i didn't know. because that would mean they agreed that wasn't ok.  Don't they have conversations with each other about this? What's allowed and not allowed? I can't imagine it didn't come up laying in bed that if Eric get's the chance to reach over and rub Jess's pussy, that's ok or not ok. Just being realistic

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

at least the boys club stayed away.

Yes. But this is at least the second time we've seen them get all dressed up and just stayed home by themselves. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing Layla and Jess dolled up once in a while. I just don't understand why when they're not going out and nobody is coming over.