Jess & Sam

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We (VHTV) don't interfere with participant lifes. Cannot comment on their relations. However, we can forward some important requests (if we consider them important) to participants or their managers.

ok but if angie and mick are not together now it will be not super interesting to watch

• Upvote 1

So as I suggested before, leave now for an extra girl "in the spirit" that can stir everyone there equally.
So the balance again will be balanced Shots changed !!! If someone can achieve what I say,

For registration, I'm on the timeline reviewing as I always do. I do not understand Russian, but I understand ton of voice, gestures and body language.
07: 30hs, when everything started to move to the result seen there. (And a few minutes before).

Just like I suggested before, bring an extra girl, like yesterday, willing to shake everyone there. Equally.

Thus we will have the equilibrium resumption of the balance. This is what I meant to say as the exchange of shots on both sides.
Both for them there and for us here.

Let us agree that this is the next step to be taken if you want to break down barriers and continue to evolve.

Have I been successful now in my message? Even subliminal?

For registration, I am in chronology reviewing as I always do.

I do not understand Russian, but I understand the ton of voice, gestures and body language.
07: 30hs, when everything started to move to the result seen there. And a few minutes before.

I think this part does not need to adjust>

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

i am not sure angie and mick was already in relationship before come here,they have not coming together the first day

Mick and Angie clearly met each other for the first time on VH. I watched her greet him as he arrived for the first time. She gave him the 1 kiss on each cheek crap that is popular in Europe. They did not know each other.