Amy, Alya & Max

5 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I would totally agree with this if I was a client, who pays money. And that is why I do understand you. Current situation turned out that we'd better switch this apartment off and transfer this and other equipment to new apartment with new tenants now, without waiting. No, we could not leave equipment as it is. No, we could not do any other way. If we had any other option, we'd use it to leave this apartment running, albeit useless - that would be the right word. The graph finally shown slowdown and fall, and we decided to kick these all guys off.

As far as I see the situation, what Voyeur House TV says - they deliver. Yes, I'm aware, that we can miss due dates, that we made statement of before. I hope that we'll come to the level of service, when we can simply hot-swap tenants and location with a flick of switch. We are not on this level. Yet. We are working to become better and we will do that. 

We made promises - we did deliver. We do promises - we will deliver. We will be using these cams for several locations now. Three apartments coming.

Ah, not to forget:

We still believe that talking to Publicity and announcing things we'll do in the future is better than keeping silent. Consider it as our policy, and that's it :) 

My memory may be failing so please remind me:

Didn't you say that you were going to add cameras to ANN apartment, and when was that supposed to happen?

I also seem to remember an announcement of new apartments coming this month. Oh, and then there was that story about what was supposed to happen to Alex & Lina's old apartment. Don't get me wrong, I am a supporter of what you're trying to do, as evidenced by the fact that I have subscribed for three months, but let's be honest. Each time you have added a new apartment you've taken one away.

• Upvote 1