Amy, Alya & Max

3 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We know there's a fanbase of this apartment, but bear with us - that is the best decision right now so we could improve content quality by removing the anchor, that holds us from going forward. We are sure, that new apartments coming these two months will make you and us happy. And much more busy ^^

Here's the thing VH TV, you talk about a new apartment coming "online in the next two weeks". It doesn't take two weeks to remove cameras from one apartment and install them in another, it should not even take two full days, so why not leave the existing (albeit unsatisfactory) apartment running until you are ready to move the cameras across. That way there is at least still a variety to watch if we choose. Furthermore you have shown in the past that the concepts of "soon", "tomorrow", "this month" and "this week" seem to have very different meanings in your part of the world from what most of us understand so I would rather stick with the "bird in the hand" than rely on your promised timeline.

• Upvote 2

Partly agree. There were too much promises made in future and they already said it was not good. But the ALEL appt. went live in january like they said and I believe them the new appt. will be live in january. And I dont think they are using the cams from AAM appt. There because that new appt. would have come nevertheless AAM appt. is closed or not

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Here's the thing VH TV, you talk about a new apartment coming "online in the next two weeks". It doesn't take two weeks to remove cameras from one apartment and install them in another, it should not even take two full days, so why not leave the existing (albeit unsatisfactory) apartment running until you are ready to move the cameras across. That way there is at least still a variety to watch if we choose. Furthermore you have shown in the past that the concepts of "soon", "tomorrow", "this month" and "this week" seem to have very different meanings in your part of the world from what most of us understand so I would rather stick with the "bird in the hand" than rely on your promised timeline.

I would totally agree with this if I was a client, who pays money. And that is why I do understand you. Current situation turned out that we'd better switch this apartment off and transfer this and other equipment to new apartment with new tenants now, without waiting. No, we could not leave equipment as it is. No, we could not do any other way. If we had any other option, we'd use it to leave this apartment running, albeit useless - that would be the right word. The graph finally shown slowdown and fall, and we decided to kick these all guys off.

As far as I see the situation, what Voyeur House TV says - they deliver. Yes, I'm aware, that we can miss due dates, that we made statement of before. I hope that we'll come to the level of service, when we can simply hot-swap tenants and location with a flick of switch. We are not on this level. Yet. We are working to become better and we will do that. 

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Partly agree. There were too much promises made in future and they already said it was not good. But the ALEL appt. went live in january like they said and I believe them the new appt. will be live in january. And I dont think they are using the cams from AAM appt. There because that new appt. would have come nevertheless AAM appt. is closed or not

We made promises - we did deliver. We do promises - we will deliver. We will be using these cams for several locations now. Three apartments coming.

Ah, not to forget:

Furthermore you have shown in the past that the concepts of "soon", "tomorrow", "this month" and "this week" seem to have very different meanings in your part of the world from what most of us understand so I would rather stick with the "bird in the hand" than rely on your promised timeline.

We still believe that talking to Publicity and announcing things we'll do in the future is better than keeping silent. Consider it as our policy, and that's it :) 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, nack said:

When are your archives coming VHTV..I got too much buffering today both on live and the beta timeline especially on Eric/Layla cams.It was disappointing.

Please forward more information on buffering to our support. With time, when you experienced this. So we could check our performance graphs. Archive videos - working on it, guys, working.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Already donesville! I can see why they got cut, but why not just wait until the new places are started. Now, there only 2 apts. Ok, I know there's 3, but the folks in the hippie commune are not my style. Never go there at all. Yuck! I'll miss Alya, she she was a gorgeous woman.

Are you sure that you mean Alya, the Blonde?