Amy, Alya & Max

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

VHTV works on Edge :( We have checked it. Despite the styles in Edge being shown incorrectly, the streaming works fine. Let me know if it doesn't stream for you in Edge, we'll fix it.

I'm happy watching VHTV on Chrome, only use Edge for VV because it works better for me.

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

well if we want to be sure to see something change in amy/alya appartment we have to stop click on that  there is no other solution

Too bad it doesn't monitor the time you're watching the camera because for me, if I click on that apartment, I'm on there for 10 seconds or less.

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It's quite simple to explain - we collect view data based on the stream you watch. No other UI or anything else matters here.

One thing you must take care of is filter out if somebody watches exactly same stream simultaniously. If not its pretty easy to fake viewer counts by opening n streams simultaniously.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol now the topic here turns from sitcom to computer and browser support topic:biggrin:

Thats what I like on CC you can talk with nice people about anything and it never gets boring

lets talk about technical issues with VH, because there is no content.  For the most part there are small issues with the cameras, the website and the replay interface which is actually brutal.  

But that all pales in comparisons to the issues of terrible camera views caused by badly laid out apartments (what the fuck is it with russian or east european apartments? they look horrible to live in). but I digresse it's the players themselves who are not worth watching at all.   

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Too bad it doesn't monitor the time you're watching the camera because for me, if I click on that apartment, I'm on there for 10 seconds or less.

yes me too but i click 4-5 times or more per day so for vh it's sufficiant for have a good statistic with this appartment

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

yes me too but i click 4-5 times or more per day so for vh it's sufficiant for have a good statistic with this appartment

...on the other side I´m leaving sometimes the PC for hours with 3 or 4 tabs and running streams. All statistics are problematic....

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

lets talk about technical issues with VH, because there is no content.  For the most part there are small issues with the cameras, the website and the replay interface which is actually brutal.  

But that all pales in comparisons to the issues of terrible camera views caused by badly laid out apartments (what the fuck is it with russian or east european apartments? they look horrible to live in). but I digresse it's the players themselves who are not worth watching at all.   

Well its not so bad. VH promised to add more cams in ANN appt and in ALEL appt which have many hiding spots. Give them time.

1 minute ago, spielo said:

...on the other side I´m leaving sometimes the PC for hours with 3 or 4 tabs and running streams. All statistics are problematic....

yes,keep or not an appartment just by this type of statistics it's not good,it's better to watch what the tenants do and have to propose than to check every days all that statistics...