Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Call this a blind spot, you're being modest. This and more the porch for "smoking" are real sinks.:dodgy:

Da?

Note: if you look closely you will see that this word above is what Mary most uses in her social vocabulary.::)
Nothing to do with Dana.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

or maybe it's his lucky shirt. wonder if it's worked yet?

Well he got to see Marias breasts last night wearing it, thats pretty lucky. maybe he thinks she will show him her hey nannynanny if he wears it again tonight

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well he got to see Marias breasts last night wearing it, thats pretty lucky. maybe he thinks she will show him her hey nannynanny if he wears it again tonight

I think shes on her period. Besides that I have no doubt shed do it :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

maybe the 1st ones he's seen that close.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Eles precisariam de sais cheirando para reanimá-lo eu tenho certeza se ela lhe mostrou que, 

I followed all the contact that he dedicated to the big guest and the line he was addressing, so that he could improve his personal image and increase his self-esteem.

Possibly they left today for real practice to what she observed in notes and theories. Warfield shock to lose your shyness.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I followed all the contact that he dedicated to the big guest and the line he was addressing, so that he could improve his personal image and increase his self-esteem.

Possibly they left today for real practice to what she observed in notes and theories. Warfield shock to lose your shyness.

I hope he was paying good attention to whatever lesson she was giving him, She showed him her breasts, hope he doesnt go to a bar and show a woman his johnson

• Upvote 1