Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Worried now, as it is drawn on the horizon is again a round of boys' club. And up to this point none of the previous ones was interesting for any of us here. Just for them there on their "balconies".
:cry:

It does not make my style, but really starting to have pessimistic feelings here, as to the way the scale and the scenery are uneven there.

I hope it comes more weight on one side to stay level.
:confused::confused:

But even so, there are still no expectations that will be satisfactory for our "visualization and monitoring" here.

On 2017-4-27 at 4:33 PM, Amy3 said:

Hope so! With Silvia and Josh on cam now, that big bonus check just got a bit more challenging to get. As of now, I think that award belongs to Jeka, Sara, and Raya. 

By the time I post this, I still agree with you. At this moment, Anna and Alex are drawing a reaction to the horizon again.
:biggrin:

On 4/28/2017 at 1:03 AM, Amy3 said:

Hope so! With Silvia and Josh on cam now, that big bonus check just got a bit more challenging to get. As of now, I think that award belongs to Jeka, Sara, and Raya. 

Amy I don't think they give out bonuses or anything like that.Its just an agreement for free place,food,drinks.

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Amy I don't think they give out bonuses or anything like that.Its just an agreement for free place,food,drinks.

remember that vh said they were taking away the most views monthly bonus from a & a after alex threw anna to the floor!!!!

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

That infamous night has taken a psychological toll on this apt. It's become the pink, sorry I mean purple elephant in the room. 

Technical difficulties notwithstanding, once a couple crosses into the land of swinging or even potential swinging, then that becomes the established norm of expectations among most viewers. Just ask Anna and Alex and Eric and Kayla for that matter. And once it happens, it then becomes a bigger hurdle trying to go back to being a couple again. Swinging is a blessing and a curse. 

Again I agree. But the solution to this impasse is simple.

Finish what you have started.

Do not try to get around technical maintenance situations, power failure, extraterrestrial causes or any other "excuse" to try to justify a retreat.
Or do not take the "first" step. Simple.

If you give, "breathe" and move on. Until the end

It is exactly in this line of vision that I hope VH begins to act forward.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

remember that vh said they were taking away the most views monthly bonus from a & a after alex threw anna to the floor!!!!

You would not want to believe everything they say.They are the management,we are the customers.You don't divulge everything to anybody.

30 minutes ago, nack said:

I think they do pay out bonuses. I think the way they do it has changed, but I think there is bonus money to be gained.