Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

It is really bad timing for the power to go off and VH has no control over it. We can just hope that Maria and friend can get together again soon  :heart:  and don't turn off the fucking lights again.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Tal vez no me di cuenta, pero ¿cómo saber VH se ha convertido en una empresa de energía y es responsable de ello? ::)

Jabbath partner, with the money coming to win these types of sites have to provide each apartment of their own particular power, either generators or even solar panels are... not dumb...

I work in the world of telecommunications, computers, networks, servers... and even CCTV for public administrations through a multinational, we we cannot afford the fall of our systems because it entails economic losses and enormous personal, as well as possible casualties of our customers. We use all kinds of external generation, either UPS, UPS, generadoes or solar panels, regardless of its cost. By this, I mean that I do not think that VH it is giving all for your business and much less with their clients or will it give, look increasingly more rapid profit can take you to ruin just as fast.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Já ouvimos isso agora. Não se torna mais verdadeiro quando você repetir duas vezes::)

Sorry again . I am not pointing to the "failure" of energy. Fact.
And yes for the convenience of it, Fact as well.

Justify Maria and her "friend" in the guest room exactly 10 minutes after the first lack of cams, totally in the dark and an indication of maybe even the cam covered. There is no way to have that darkness all over there.

Where is the night vision (if the cameras were still working).
Grisha in turn was amused by the other two guests in the room. At the same time .

How to accept this "candy" taken from our mouths after hours of provocation?

That is why I observed if VH is going to collect answers already he is several times cited at this time. Just listen and check.

Justice, yes that is the first time they do it or are victimized by it. But we already have more than enough examples of "almost"
 for this site.?

Disagree
Simple solution. Finish what started as soon as possible, this week still and get out of the negative focus or be in disrepute as your predecessors and responsible for all dissatisfactions here.

If it was really a misfortune of energy (and apparently it was), nothing more righteous than a second round (which will actually be the first) is effected. To this site too.

The fact is that after all clearly "have not seen" but with indisputable evidence of what happened next, the events they have been promoting with other men and women who just drink and "smoke" effectively lose interest in being with one another.

The planning was perfect, involving only women (the first time we saw it there) and so without risk of disappointment for denying fire.

Maria went straight to the point without getting "circling" as Anna does. Not much time wasted. I really hope she's willing to take this forward.

I think we all deserve this. How much ($) are we waiting for this?

Sorry for the mistakes in translation and interpretation, but I think the message everyone wants to give to this is clear here.

Da?

13 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I work in the world of telecommunications, computers, networks, servers... and even CCTV for public administrations through a multinational, we we cannot afford the fall of our systems because it entails economic losses and enormous personal, as well as possible casualties of our customers. We use all kinds of external generation, either UPS, UPS, generadoes or solar panels, regardless of its cost. By this, I mean that I do not think that VH it is giving all for your business and much less with their clients or will it give, look increasingly more rapid profit can take you to ruin just as fast.

Well you must admit VH is not a high risk environment and the measures you named would be way over the top for VH. Nobody gets hurt or gets harmed in any other way when there's an appartement offline for a limited time.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Así debes admitir VH no es un entorno de alto riesgo y las medidas que usted nombró sería muy por encima de VH. Nadie se lastima o se hizo daño en cualquier otra manera cuando hay una línea appartement por un tiempo limitado.

Yes, in that I agree with you, but it continues to be a company that feeds on its customers and failure at the most inopportune times. Bad business Jabbath if they really want this to work.

57 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Há uma diferença grande e grande entre o que você está pagando e esperando para obter eo que é entregue. No meu livro isso é uma farsa.

For this month that ends this week, really (apart from Dana and Rex record) we did not have anything more that compensated 10% or better 30% of what was paid in subscription. What if you can not keep those who are already here and how to motivate new ones to join? Do the math. There are six months in this dilemma.
This was the worst month ever. See better moments and confirm.

Yesterday the loss was unsurpassed.

• Upvote 1