Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Espere, parece bem para mim. Jogar às cartas. 

Unless Grisha goes into the dark corner with the guy over there (argh), I do not see how this can compensate for what they are STILL in debit with everyone here regarding the previous "lost" party.

I highlight the "lost" because the party actually happened and was very exciting. Just for them there.

• Upvote 1

It closes another month and unfortunately the disappointment accompanies for the first time of my part Maria and Grisha.

I hoped they would close the period with a golden key. And they had everything for it.

Now only the expectation that the debit, which becomes with this folded is the soonest, removed.
]
Reinforcement doubled because what we had here today was a total waste of energy and people. Besides our time. Just for us of course, because given that they came from the street, obviously their time was not wasted

• Upvote 2

Oh, fuck! I left my charger at home. You guys won't be hearing much from me until tomorrow night. Ugh!!!!!! BTW, I returned my pretty iPhone 7+ and got a Galaxy S8+. Much better! 

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, fuck! I left my charger at home. You guys won't be hearing much from me until tomorrow night. Ugh!!!!!! BTW, I returned my pretty iPhone 7+ and got a Galaxy S8+. Much better! 

Take care my friend:heart:

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, mierda! Me dejé el cargador en casa. Ustedes no va a escuchar mucho de mí hasta mañana por la noche. Uf !!!!!! Por cierto, volví mi linda iPhone 7+ y consiguió un Galaxy S8 +. ¡Mucho mejor! 

You can send to here any of those extras you Amy, I will receive them with open arms :biggrin:

• Upvote 1