Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

For registration, I really like the presence of Ivy there. She has spirit and this is completed with Mary.
I know she has her own life, but it would be great if she could join in with this project. More regularly.

• Upvote 1

This site is becoming completely boring to me--How many times can see her naked or them fucking before it gets old--it definitely has to me --especially when compared with sylvia and tara--or jecka once a week

I think the dumb ass manager thinks he can get buy with paying two people instead of four so he is not looking for anybody else, even though Maria & Grisha are super cool after awhile everybody will be tired of this appt. and quite watching.

My biggest problem with this apt is the cam quality. To me, they just look terrible. I think there"s too much contrast or something. Too many artifacts in the image. 

2247 Two girls have just arrived ~ as they were by the door I cannot see (Camera quality referred to by Amy above) whether it is the 2 who came nearly a fortnight ago for the party when the power failed.