Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Pobre nadador Meninas em todos os lugares, mas nenhuma para ele. Eles têm seios e não teclados.

Capture_2017_01_27_08_20_08_558.png

We witnessed Eric tonight, someone behaving the same, apparently alienated and out of focus for what was intended.
Remember however that when they "screamed action" he showed what was really done and dealt with the message efficiently.
To think if "Nivock" can not be the same reference (only initially observing there).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Na verdade não. É apenas quebrado e está pendente de ser substituído.

Answer then because I remember seeing and hearing Eugene, Lina, Masha, Nick and Stacy there before.
Today, however, it was unsuccessful with girls:sad:

Missed in hour "H".!!!!

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Answer then because I remember seeing and hearing Eugene, Lina, Masha, Nick and Stacy there before.
Today, however, it was unsuccessful with girls:sad:

Missed in hour "H".!!!!

I don't quite understand your message, and what i understand doesn't really relate to the quote you made.
Broken mic will be substituted.
Eugene, Lina, Masha, Nick and Stacy - what about this?
Girls are guests. Just like the guy you found boring. He's guest of Alina&Eugene too. Guys, remember these are real houses with real people living there. Not everything you see on VHTV is sex and sex.

• Upvote 1

I then answered my doubts because I remember seeing and hearing Eugene, Lina, Masha, Nick and Stacy there before in the jacuzzi

Today, however, I have not been successful with girls. We can not hear your groans.

Effect lost at time "H"

Better understood my post now? Barriers to translation unfortunately, but glad to see that we are being closely monitored by VHTV.

Unfortunately I am not a premium member in CC and therefore I can not post a screen print of cam 3 for this exact moment

Nivock sitting on the main couch between 2, new and beautiful girls.
Alina's side-end couch, and whom he had kept company all along Eugene's travel time and on the couch opposite martial-arts practitioner and whom he slept in embraced tonight. Epico !!