Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Accompanying this too and the timeline, she and Maria left for the "balcony" at 02:55 and returned at 03:26.

They went to the bathroom and from what I could see (and anyone can check), Ivy after washing her face, had a kind of nosebleed.
See that she is in the room with her head raised and breathing hard through her mouth. Maria and then her friend were attending this.

thanks. seems like maybe the dealer guy has been around?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

thanks. seems like maybe the dealer guy has been around?

What I can point out is that they returned from the balcony nothing suspicious.
It was in the bathroom after a while that Ivy had her underdog and started to cry. I think it was more the fright (or something and reason that we do not know).

You can see that it started when she was washing her face, normally.

Maria in turn gave all the assistance to her from this moment on until Ivy went to sleep.

And I do not think anybody found them on the balcony. They did not go out on the street, they were both bare.

What irritated me was the time of this "balcony". This external site definitely has some way of providing some kind of privacy (even if risky).

Blind spots overall already gave the limit of patience and tolerance for this site. Unfortunately we have one more now in Teya, indisputable.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Acho que seu nariz foi queimado pelo coque e doeu muito e inesperadamente.

If this was the reason, we do not know, but that she got out of control when the bleeding started this is evident.

The scare was unquestionably great for her. And neither she nor Maria had symptoms characterized for this, after.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hmmmm! I still think it was coke. 

So she really freaked out? Who knows what they cut it with over there, whatever the f happens to be laying around i guess.