Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

"It is difficult to define who takes the "best mate" award to their peer for these moments. Whether Sam or Grisha. "

One thing, however, is certain. Your women are lucky;:biggrin:

Since I posted this review in Forum Sam and Jess nothing more just than the repeat here too.

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

"It is difficult to define who takes the "best mate" award to their peer for these moments. Whether Sam or Grisha. "

One thing, however, is certain. Your women are lucky;:biggrin:

Since I posted this review in Forum Sam and Jess nothing more just than the repeat here too.

Definitely Grisha

• Upvote 1

Here's something I'd like to have an attention of Yuri or any other CC translator here.

Whenever there is the opportunity and usually alone Maria takes this type and level of conversation with Grisha.

The only thing I understand is the word "DA" repeatedly during your part of the conversation and that usually is almost all of it. Grisha only listens and does not reply.

If you use the term "yes" consistently in a group communication it means you are mapping points to be considered or affirming your personal position about some event or feeling.

Anyway for any of the situations I do not like and I do not feel comfortable to witness this.
I justify it.
They do not combine with the "image" we have of it, Mary or
Represent us this couple.

The feeling I have is that she's always charging some kind of change of attitude or positioning of Grisha to something there.

And it is at these times that there are the similarities of her with Jess and Grisha with Sam.

The result however to this is usually the same: either bed and hallucinating sex or sleeping and upon waking up again amazing sex.

A little tired of seeing "incantations" and "credibilities" being broken here at the last moments of the week.

• Upvote 1