WELCOME BACK DANAYA!!

27.12 11:05

Danaya talking with some guy on the phone (perhaps her ex ???).

D: Finally you'll meet with your friends, with your vodka, with your easy girls that you can fuck and dump.

He: ???

D: Do you have a weakness for alcohol, mates and those girls.

D: Yes. Of course. It never happened to me something like this in the club, that someone fucked and dumped me.

D: Yes. Of course. You talk as if in your correspondence with Bogdan was true.

D: It is more sarcasm and not a joke.

He:???

D: Do not you think that it was funny. I know that people like you do not change. I prepare myself to .....

D: First you fuck as you breath and you often breath so you do not tell me the truth. And I still find out.

He: ???.

D: Okay. What will you do when you arrive home?

D: I'm serious.

He ???

D: For you it is not a problem to find some dough. You live by the principle "dick is not looking at the face."

D: I do not believe it. I do not want to offend you but it is so. 

D criticizes him that he is a weak man who can not stop drinking and can not part with Bogdan.

Bogdan once "shit you a gold ring," and now you'll owe him forever.

11:22 enters Michelle  informs Danaya that her friend will come to stay with her. Notes that this is just a friend and nothing more, and that Dima (husband) knows him. Danaya agrees. Michelle tells that he is great and very cheerful, and he knows all the girls that were here. D: How old is he? Mi: 30. D states that this is what you need. Michelle says that she offered him to come here. She says something about Dima would not be satisfied with the visit of a friend. D: But you will not do anything obscene. Later, she delivers a series of typical for her philosophical comments starting with "You know, if it is the will of God ...." Michelle talking about him, that he is great and travels a lot. He is charismatic. D: Charismatic? And if he likes girls that are complex in nature and likes when she provides him with unexpected sensations? Just like you? (Smiles mischievously) Mi: I do not know. I've never seen him with other girls. When he arrives you'll see. It will be a surprise. He is tall. You can not say about him, that he is handsome but he is very nice. D joke: Do you want him to live in my room? Michelle tries to determine with Danaya when he might arrive. She would like before New Year. Danaya says she is going to meet up with a friend and determine when he is working and whether they choose to go somewhere on New Year's Eve. If that doesn't work out then let him come. Yesterday they came to the conclusion that going to a restaurant with 20 euros in your pocket does not make sense. You can order a glass of wine and much more. It's better to sit at home and then walk to the club. Get to the club is easy. It is free of charge. Michelle draws attention to the movements that Danaya performs with her legs. Danaya has no panties. Michelle jokes that Danaya is trying to seduce her. D: Let him come. Not tomorrow, but after two days.

Michelle leaves her room. Danaya says ask him to bring gifts. White sausage. 

11: 36 Michelle returns and says he might come around January 3rd. Michelle still continues to be impressed about her friend. Danaya says that the guy is not her type. Danaya proposes Michelle to rent her room. Michelle says that she would like her husband to be as this guy. Danaya asks what he thinks about this place. Michelle says she knew him for a long time and he knows where she works. This apartment is not a problem for him. D: If I have not known you closer I would never imagine that you could be doing something like this. You're so endearing. Such me, me. Charlatan! You deceive men.

• Upvote 11

Dear Danaya,

I was so happy to see you come back to RLC.  I made a big mistake by being "so happy to see you come back"!   I was hoping that you had changed at least a little bit but I was fooling myself.   If you are going to be the same as you were the first time you showed up on RLC,  I would rather you pack your bags and leave.   You have always been one of my favorites, I think you are truly beautiful.....especially when you don't wear so much freaking makeup!!   Nothing has changed with you and I'm glad my membership will be up in a couple of weeks.  I will never see you again and just wanted to say,  Don't Worry......Be Happy!!

PS.....keep going to clubs and hooking up with drunk men.......one day you might find one that will be good to you,  but I seriously doubt it!!   Quit looking in the clubs, that's the worst place to look for a good guy!!!