WELCOME BACK DANAYA!!

9 hours ago, Frankster said:

You're waiting on  RLC to give you a subscription? Takes only a few seconds to get one.

Said yesterday (and a couple of weeks ago) that I hoped Danaya would come back. RLC thank you. Hopes she's well rested tomorrow, and gets to be friends with the girls. It was horrible when Aida was there with her last. The self apointed "Princess" (And Noras last contribute to RLC I believe)

I've cancelled my sub.  I will not be a member come mid January.

Who was the girl she went out with all the time?  I'm drawing a blank.  It was the girl with the big ass that euromike liked allot.  At any rate, if the girls make no attempt to become friends with Danaya then she is going to spend all her time outside the apartment or vegging out in her room.  That was the only thing I was afraid of if she came back.  She would be much better off in Barca1 as apposed to where she is now.   Mich & Can are two self-centered girls and I have a hard time believing they will try to get Danaya to fit in.   Danaya is much prettier than either of those two and they will do what ever it takes to keep Danaya at bay.   Sad but true!!

Never mind to the the question.....I remember it was Adele lol.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He cancelado mi sub. No voy a ser un miembro de venir a mediados de enero.

¿Quién era la chica que salió con todo el tiempo? Estoy dibujando un espacio en blanco. Era la chica con un gran culo que le gusta euromike adjudicar. En cualquier caso, si las chicas no hacen ningún intento para convertirse en amigos con Danaya entonces ella va a pasar todo su tiempo fuera del apartamento o vegetando en su habitación. Eso era lo único que tenía miedo de si ella regresó. Sería mucho mejor en Barca1 serie respecto a donde está ahora. Mich y Can son dos chicas egocéntricos y tengo dificultades para creer que van a tratar de conseguir Danaya encajar. Danaya es mucho más bonito que cualquiera de los dos y que van a hacer lo que sea necesario para mantener a raya Danaya. ¡¡Triste pero cierto!!

No importa a la de la pregunta ..... Recuerdo que era Adele lol.

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He cancelado mi sub. No voy a ser un miembro de venir a mediados de enero.

¿Quién era la chica que salió con todo el tiempo? Estoy dibujando un espacio en blanco. Era la chica con un gran culo que le gusta euromike adjudicar. En cualquier caso, si las chicas no hacen ningún intento para convertirse en amigos con Danaya entonces ella va a pasar todo su tiempo fuera del apartamento o vegetando en su habitación. Eso era lo único que tenía miedo de si ella regresó. Sería mucho mejor en Barca1 serie respecto a donde está ahora. Mich y Can son dos chicas egocéntricos y tengo dificultades para creer que van a tratar de conseguir Danaya encajar. Danaya es mucho más bonito que cualquiera de los dos y que van a hacer lo que sea necesario para mantener a raya Danaya. ¡¡Triste pero cierto!!

No importa a la de la pregunta ..... Recuerdo que era Adele lol.

I hope you, even if you have left your subscription, continue here sharing your comments with us, as many people do.

As for Danaya, I think like you, she needs cheerful people around her and be integrative with her.
But I also assume that the Danaya we met is not the same Danaya who has returned to the flat, not for nothing, but because his life since his last visit has also evolved. We are not going to see that inociente girl that was in the beginning, nor its behavior before the cameras will be the same.
Although it is only a hope, I do not expect it to use the house, as a cheap hotel, in which Danaya has come to Barcelona with other goals. Only time will tell!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

I just can't believe my eyes! Danaya got her nose reconstructed again and her collagen lips got twice bigger! She would have her place in a fake girls apartment alongside Jenny... with another girl that I can't name without being crucify in public because she has also a fake nose, fake lips and got her cheeks done!! Now that Depressed Danaya is back and we all know that Candy is leaving soon, I guess we just have to wait for Annoying Adele to return!!!

...... Dude wtf ? 

Edit: can a mod do somthing and ban him or something he is kinda spamming this , and the "all activity" thread looks like shite ... 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, wathou said:

...... Dude wtf ? 

Edit: can a mod do somthing and ban him or something he is kinda spamming this , and the "all activity" thread looks like shite ... 

quel est le problème? Comme tout le monde le sait et de façons très évidentes, Danaya et Jenny sont adeptes de chirurgies plastiques et se comportent comme des poissons morts... et Adele, aussi sexy qu'elle peut être, a une voix irritante qui donne mal à la tête! Quel est ton point Empereur???? 

16 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

quel est le problème? Comme tout le monde le sait et de façons très évidentes, Danaya et Jenny sont adeptes de chirurgies plastiques et se comportent comme des poissons morts... et Adele, aussi sexy qu'elle peut être, a une voix irritante qui donne mal à la tête! Quel est ton point Empereur???? 

De un la façon dont tu l'exprime et de deux tu la poster je ne sais combien de fois ... après tu peux dire tout ce que tu veux tant que tu reste respectueux ... 

On 15/12/2016 at 7:35 PM, Homer Simpson. said:

compared to the girls we have in this appt since few months she 's the number one or two in the ranking ; even after few months she's expected like the messiah, so i consider her like a boss, like irma can be a boss too

What I want for Christmas,,,is to have Danaya and Irma together in the same apartment (preferably #1). Is that too much to ask, just for one night?

• Upvote 2

Danaya,

I don't know what RLC is paying you but it's not worth it.  To see you so sad and crying as much as you have, just go home to your loved ones and forget about RLC.  I'm not sure how much your mother comes to play in all this but it's simply not worth it.   Find a way to get out of your situation and be happy!!   I hope you find a resolution with your predicament soon.

Take better care of yourself, you are a beautiful woman and you don't deserve this type of atmosphere!

Merry Christmas to you,

Harley......aka,  dfCcap!

• Upvote 2