WELCOME BACK DANAYA!!

Le 22/12/2016 à 7:11 AM, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Danaya,

I don't know what RLC is paying you but it's not worth it.  To see you so sad and crying as much as you have, just go home to your loved ones and forget about RLC.  I'm not sure how much your mother comes to play in all this but it's simply not worth it.   Find a way to get out of your situation and be happy!!   I hope you find a resolution with your predicament soon.

Take better care of yourself, you are a beautiful woman and you don't deserve this type of atmosphere!

Merry Christmas to you,

Harley......aka,  dfCcap!

Absoluty agree with harley ! Even if it is a real pleasure to see you here, to see you cry make me very sad. Dear Dayana, if the fact to be in this appart make you sad, stop it ! Money is not the only way. But perhaps it is not just that, and the fact to be in this appart with other girls, can make you happy too. Anyway, whatever is your decision, i will respect that, the most important is you will be happy Dayana !!

• Upvote 1

25.12 12:08 

Karol ask girls about their day. Danaya immediately guessed that she wants to know about Nicole and begins to pour out grievances against her. Danaya says she is not in the habit of getting opinion about someone only on the basis of what they say. When Nicole was invited by Michelle and went together to a party that's fine but it's different when she comes here without invitation or crashes for the night. Takes food without asking or asking what treats will she get today. Sitting half a day here and doesn't seem she wants to leave. After leaving turns out that half of the food missing. (DANAYA likes to exaggerate her stories a lot)

Michelle added that she paid for a taxi 23 euros one way and when asked Nicole to pay for the return trip, she backed off from paying, and Michelle had to pay another 23 euros. Danaya says Michelle should require the return of the debt. On the way back Nicole crashed here. Danaya says that Nicole bathes here and used Michelle's shampoo etc.

Danaya bit exaggerated because Nicole asked Michelle for permission to use the bath and shampoo, which in the end did not take. Another thing that did not seem right to Michelle to refuse her. Danaya said that earlier also came to them without an invitation. She called last night and asked if she can stay overnight. She said that she had a conflict with the girls at B1. D & Mi agreed. They went at night to look for her because she said she was lost. They found her sitting in a café 100 m from the apartment. When Michelle started asking her what happened she said that it does not matter that one of the girls said something to her and she's not used to this, to hear such things.

Danaya says that when combined together various facts she believes that the conflict arose from the fact that Nicole also has used without permission their things and food. (again Danaya knows everything but that's not true)

Danaya also says that Nicole wanted to move in with them instead of Karol but they protested (probably to the Emperor). They stated that they prefer to live with their new girlfriend and not with Nicole.

Michelle adds that when she went to the toilet and returned Nicole borrowed without asking some of her clothes and slippers. They must try to explain ... Nicole. [She should not behave like that]. Danaya said that she was dealing with such a people and does not understand Nicole. She tells Michelle what she had learned from Nicole about Lima. Lima was supposed to say about girls from B2, they are shit and scum, and that when she wanted them to borrow a coat they told her to get lost.

Danaya: She is 28 years old. It seems, however, sorry to say this, much worse than 28 years. But it is so. The first time we met her at the club, she looked pretty normal but when she got drunk it as if she was replaced with someone else . I do not understand. If you have a problem with alcohol and you're alone why you drink so much?

She lost her tag to cloakroom and was sitting helpless as a little child: "I do not know what to do." Flips her problems on someone else. Half an hour we were looking for her coat, and it turned out to be right at the edge. When we put her into a taxi she could not tell where to go and where she lives. She comes to us goes into the kitchen, takes my .... (???), and going says, "I took from you ..." (???). Stole 20 euros from Michelle and left. You should limit contact with this apartment. I do not want these girls come to us. Yet, God forbid something gets stolen and everything gets eaten.

Danaya says she does not want Karol was after what she heard prejudiced against girls from B1. Perhaps she would develop her own point of view but she (D) didn't make up these stories. 

.Danaya and Karol persuade Michelle to get her 23 euros back from Nicole for the taxi. MIchelle says that she is ashamed to ask. D says that there is nothing to be ashamed of. Not only that, she took Nicole together to a party in good company she has yet to pay for her trips in both directions? Is Michelle her boyfriend to pay for it?

Girls go out for some outdoor party and D suggests that Michelle invites her guy to go with them.

Karol woke up around 7 and went for a walk . Everything was closed but apparently someone swam in the sea.

Danaya says it is worth considering how to spend the New Year. She thinks to stay at home. Michelle hopes her new guy will invite her for the New Year and she would take Danaya with her

D: You see what a great girl I am. Friend like me should be appreciated. First, I let you go out, you checked what and how, and now I'll go with you. Danaya says that now she will prepare something to eat and then proposes a walk along the seashore because she does not need makeup. :angel:

• Upvote 16

3 minutes ago, kitek said:

25.12 12:08 

Karol ask girls about their day. Danaya immediately guessed that she wants to know about Nicole and begins to pour out grievances against her. Danaya says she is not in the habit of getting opinion about someone only on the basis of what they say. When Nicole was invited by Michelle and went together to a party that's fine but it's different when she comes here without invitation or crashes for the night. Takes food without asking or asking what treats will she get today. Sitting half a day here and doesn't seem she wants to leave. After leaving turns out that half of the food missing. (DANAYA likes to exaggerate her stories a lot)

Michelle added that she paid for a taxi 23 euros one way and when asked Nicole to pay for the return trip, she backed off from paying, and Michelle had to pay another 23 euros. Danaya says Michelle should require the return of the debt. On the way back Nicole crashed here. Danaya says that Nicole bathes here and used Michelle's shampoo etc.

Danaya bit exaggerated because Nicole asked Michelle for permission to use the bath and shampoo, which in the end did not take. Another thing that did not seem right to Michelle to refuse her. Danaya said that earlier also came to them without an invitation. She called last night and asked if she can stay overnight. She said that she had a conflict with the girls at B1. D & Mi agreed. They went at night to look for her because she said she was lost. They found her sitting in a café 100 m from the apartment. When Michelle started asking her what happened she said that it does not matter that one of the girls said something to her and she's not used to this, to hear such things.

Danaya says that when combined together various facts she believes that the conflict arose from the fact that Nicole also has used without permission their things and food. (again Danaya knows everything but that's not true)

Danaya also says that Nicole wanted to move in with them instead of Karol but they protested (probably to the Emperor). They stated that they prefer to live with their new girlfriend and not with Nicole.

Michelle adds that when she went to the toilet and returned Nicole borrowed without asking some of her clothes and slippers. They must try to explain ... Nicole. [She should not behave like that]. Danaya said that she was dealing with such a people and does not understand Nicole. She tells Michelle what she had learned from Nicole about Lima. Lima was supposed to say about girls from B2, they are shit and scum, and that when she wanted them to borrow a coat they told her to get lost.

Danaya: She is 28 years old. It seems, however, sorry to say this, much worse than 28 years. But it is so. The first time we met her at the club, she looked pretty normal but when she got drunk it as if she was replaced with someone else . I do not understand. If you have a problem with alcohol and you're alone why you drink so much?

She lost her tag to cloakroom and was sitting helpless as a little child: "I do not know what to do." Flips her problems on someone else. Half an hour we were looking for her coat, and it turned out to be right at the edge. When we put her into a taxi she could not tell where to go and where she lives. She comes to us goes into the kitchen, takes my .... (???), and going says, "I took from you ..." (???). Stole 20 euros from Michelle and left. You should limit contact with this apartment. I do not want these girls come to us. Yet, God forbid something gets stolen and everything gets eaten.

Danaya says she does not want Karol was after what she heard prejudiced against girls from B1. Perhaps she would develop her own point of view but she (D) didn't make up these stories. 

.Danaya and Karol persuade Michelle to get her 23 euros back from Nicole for the taxi. MIchelle says that she is ashamed to ask. D says that there is nothing to be ashamed of. Not only that, she took Nicole together to a party in good company she has yet to pay for her trips in both directions? Is Michelle her boyfriend to pay for it?

Girls go out for some outdoor party and D suggests that Michelle invites her guy to go with them.

Karol woke up around 7 and went for a walk . Everything was closed but apparently someone swam in the sea.

Danaya says it is worth considering how to spend the New Year. She thinks to stay at home. Michelle hopes her new guy will invite her for the New Year and she would take Danaya with her

D: You see what a great girl I am. Friend like me should be appreciated. First, I let you go out, you checked what and how, and now I'll go with you. Danaya says that now she will prepare something to eat and then proposes a walk along the seashore because she does not need makeup. :angel:

Informative.  Thanks kitek.

Wow, powerful stuff. Its now 0430 and Nicole is the only one not accounted for in Barcelona. May RLC needs to send this beautiful young woman home as she appears to be living a lifestyle that is not conducive to having any friends in the apartments. Now, she may not even have Michelle as a friend.

On another note, Michelle got dressed for what I assume is the same party Nicole was headed to, but after getting dressed received a very long call from a gentleman speaking Russian (well, not Spanish anyway). After the call ended she pretty much changed her mind and started talking and drinking with the other B2 girls. Could the man have been her husband?

Just my own opinion. Thanks

Thanks Kitek

34 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, powerful stuff. Its now 0430 and Nicole is the only one not accounted for in Barcelona. May RLC needs to send this beautiful young woman home as she appears to be living a lifestyle that is not conducive to having any friends in the apartments. Now, she may not even have Michelle as a friend.

On another note, Michelle got dressed for what I assume is the same party Nicole was headed to, but after getting dressed received a very long call from a gentleman speaking Russian (well, not Spanish anyway). After the call ended she pretty much changed her mind and started talking and drinking with the other B2 girls. Could the man have been her husband?

Just my own opinion. Thanks

I doubt the phonecall was her husband / boyfriend, it seemed like a pretty friendly call and we know there is trouble in paradise where her man back home is concerned

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, daily said:

thank you KITEK

Danaya that says Lima has a problem with alcohol

you know I appreciate it but hey I remember to go often drunk B1 at a time

the hospital does not care charity frankly

Lima has had a problem with Alcohol since she first walked inside the doors of B1.  She was likely that way long before entering the RLC Project.

She keeps drinking the way she does longevity is certainly not in her Deck of Cards.

• Upvote 3

That exchange actually casts a poor light on Danaya's personality. I am not fond of people who speak poorly of others behind their back, especially about rumors and half truths (like saying Nicole stole things when she asked permission).

Michelle seems to be actually the only one who tries to get along with the girls. But i fear that she will be entangled in these arguments and forced to pick sides.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

That exchange actually casts a poor light on Danaya's personality. I am not fond of people who speak poorly of others behind their back, especially about rumors and half truths (like saying Nicole stole things when she asked permission).

Michelle seems to be actually the only one who tries to get along with the girls. But i fear that she will be entangled in these arguments and forced to pick sides.

I feel the same way about Danaya. She comes across as an insecure gossip. She brings down others to lift her own worth and loves to involve others in her stories using details as just loose fillers to manipulate her point.

certainly it casts dan as an exagerater in her story telling. however that translation also casts nicole as a sponge and that not coming from dan. it is apparent that nic never paid anything toward taxi with mich and has been helping herself to food and that mich story too not just dans, as well as a drunken lima helping herself to michs money and only telling her as she left, that also michs story not just dans.