Will They Return

Thestarider

Who would like to see return next to the Barcelona Apartments ?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. They have been there once, but would they return ?

• Lola
    • Belle
    • Carolina
    • Stella
    • Megan
    • Amy
    • Jasmin
    • Sia
    • Layla
    • Adele
    • Aida
    • Vika
    • Polya
    • Melina
    • Lara
    • Melissa

I suspect if Megan had been here longer (and what a time she had at the party, maybe the time of her life) then Belle would have some of her votes, because I think people want Megan back because they didn't see enough of her.

To have Megan and Belle back at the same time in the same apartment maybe with Lola as a facilitator would be fantastic. To have Belle and Irma might be even better.

• Upvote 2

There are one-time girls not on that list that I would like to see return, but I've forgotten their names. CC really needs to keep a record of them and not remove them from the thread names as soon as they leave. I'm thinking of the girl who was having skype sessions with a guy and stayed in the B1 7/8 cam room. And that blonde (I think) girl who had sex with a guy in the same room, and had one lower leg in a cast for some time. I also wouldn't mind seeing Jenny again.

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

There are one-time girls not on that list that I would like to see return, but I've forgotten their names. CC really needs to keep a record of them and not remove them from the thread names as soon as they leave. I'm thinking of the girl who was having skype sessions with a guy and stayed in the B1 7/8 cam room. And that blonde (I think) girl who had sex with a guy in the same room, and had one lower leg in a cast for some time. I also wouldn't mind seeing Jenny again.

Don't think she will return Milana, she is married now. This poll is of the current list of girls since they came back online in Nov 2015, and I did not include Sara and White as they were not very popular.

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Vika gets a vote too ! Im suprised at Lara too. Nice girl but was not here for the project she was only here for her career!

Yes but whatever Vika was, after her BF left, she was the most naked HM ever. I mean she never put anything on and showed her butthole a couple of times which I for one applaud.

Lara was a pretty girl who might have flourished in another environment. Like Jasmin she also slept naked once.

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but whatever Vika was, after her BF left, she was the most naked HM ever. I mean she never put anything on and showed her butthole a couple of times which I for one applaud.

Lara was a pretty girl who might have flourished in another environment. Like Jasmin she also slept naked once.

I liked Vika for the reason she was always naked. It was the Fidel period that i didnt like. I think Belle and Megan may run away with this Poll

• Upvote 1