Geri & David

Speaking of Natasha's apartment. Is there any word on the additional cams they were going to install in the hallway and blind spots? I feel that Natasha is comfortable on cam

and is happy now that she is Queen Bee of that apartment, so i doubt she will hide any sexually activity.

However, new couples might still hide. More to the point, the people in this apartment always spent half their time off camera in the hallway and or toilet room.

We may not be missing more that smoking breaks, but we still pay to see it.

Please VH. install those cams that you promised weeks ago.

Thank you, Mr. Paying Subscriber

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Acho que Alex vai fazer isso quando ele voltar. Eles falou de uma cam no corredor e na varanda quando eu me lembro corretamente.

No, you do not remember well.
That's exactly what he said and even said today would be the day to keep promises.

I think VH should have a closet full of aspirins from the base to the ceiling and its walls should be padded to lessen the impact of either hitting the head or the forehead on them.

:cry:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lets Post pics in the normal discussion threads again. It has been done in all appt. topics already and mods dont seem to care.

Makes it much less confusing.

Well where is your pictures. I haven't seen any yet.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I talked of pictures in general not mine. :biggrin:And I am not alone here with my opinion when you look at the poll. Majority wants the old structure back.

I have seen the Poll.  I am just waiting on some clarification from Admin before proceeding with any further changes.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HarveyB said:

Are we putting pictures in this thread or in the pictures thread? Would be a lot easier to put them here.

did you vote in jabbath's pole yet? i figured that i would put in a few that were relevent to what was happening. i also would like to see the way it was yesterday.

• StnCld316 unlocked and pinned this topic