Geri & David

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

anton still there. is this his new roomie?

Capture_2017_01_26_12_27_07_232.png  0   269.04 kB

This is the guy that was in Alex & Lina's apartment for a while. I think he works with Alex or something, he is often around when Alex is working on cameras. I first saw him when they went to VV's Sofia apartment to move the hall camera and fix the bathroom camera for the N'th time.

Sorry, wrong guy.

Edited by Clyde69
Correction.

So far nothing has changed there. We still have Nastya's name for the apartment and no "explanation" or official justification for its removal (or if it has actually been removed (term that VH really likes to use) from the project.
The only change in the site I see so far is that before the deadline for new apartment would be 28 (Sat) and it will be 30 (Mon).
Again announced deadlines without basic consistency.

As for Nasty, it is clear here that most do not blame her for the slips of this apartment.
If there is the possibility of his return to VV (as suggested here), I can only wish success in this endeavor.
And if I were her, I would get involved with a woman.
Nothing more humiliating and demoralizing for a man to know that his performance was disapproved and exchanged for the opposite sex and rival.

Go ahead (with Eugene, Eric and Alex (s))

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Natasha está atualmente movendo suas roupas para o quarto grande.

Gratifying to know that our united voice here apparently has weight and sense of justice for decisions made in reference to VH.

I hope now the minute man (as he was baptized here) uses all of his creativity and daring (fingers, mouth), whatever it is or resources he has ... and make Natasha "lit" up the wall or furniture there.
She deserved it !!! Congratulations