Geri & David

I happened to be on when the apartment went out of line and everyone was sleeping by then;
Associated with possible maintenance or preparation for installation of trucks (as VH has positioned in previous posts). Alex is there just to remember.
Maybe also an adjustment between the rooms, as we observed here yesterday.

Actually, Natacha in 3 visions makes a considerable difference.

In time, as for Anton's "permanence," and positions he has succeeded in "deceiving" VH for his permanence.

Yes ! He may have cheated VH, but not us here who watch out for his "moves" and performances, we will scream here about.

A point in question, however, must be noted here.

If his "performance" improves absurdly from one moment to another, it will be too "strange" what Nastya has received all this time from.

This would only justify his departure, since his fate was being decided in advance.

As I said, I have been following all this time with critics here, who was pulling the car and who kept the hand brake engaged.
Move on ,

For Eugene, Alina and her guests there now

Associated with possible maintenance or preparation for installation of additional cams (as VH has positioned in previous posts). Alex is there just to remember.
Maybe also an adjustment between the rooms, as we observed here yesterday.

Correcting translation:cool: