Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

I am wondering if something hasn't been said to Demid by RLC. He and Dasha just had sex on the sofa in bedroom with no covers and then took a shower together. I hope things have changed because I really like Dasha. She used to be very sexy and open in the apartment. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, taboo said:

demid is angry because of the pics posted by Rod001 here with dasha playing with banana :biggrin:,yes poor Dasha

The Pictures with the Banana have been around for quite a long time.  He's likely seen them before.

Sad situation in this apartment from the start. Dasha is a beautiful sweet woman. She is with a control freak in Demid. He has smothered Dasha from day one. I would hate to see Dasha go but she deserves a man who cares for her and is not her master. It might be best if they were replaced with new tenants. In saying all this it may be routine maintenance and they are not going anywhere.

• Upvote 1

On 23/04/2017 at 6:34 PM, JD007 said:

Sad situation in this apartment from the start. Dasha is a beautiful sweet woman. She is with a control freak in Demid. He has smothered Dasha from day one. I would hate to see Dasha go but she deserves a man who cares for her and is not her master. It might be best if they were replaced with new tenants. In saying all this it may be routine maintenance and they are not going anywhere.

If they got replaced by new tenants that wouldn't necessarily mean she would no longer be with Demid.

It'd be better if she stayed on RLC but would dump his ass.