Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Dasha fingering under the sheets. This girl is a waste of a good apt. they need to kick her ass out.

is Demid in bed with her Snake ????????

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hope you read this Dasha. You are a wasts of good money. Most of the ladies are not afraid to earn thier keep and you cannot even walk around topless.

Absolutely man, along with this Dasha, one more girl is there who should get out. That is Adriana, who never appears sans clothes. She is a total waste.

4 minutes ago, leonadecastro said:

Absolutely man, along with this Dasha, one more girl is there who should get out. That is Adriana, who never appears sans clothes. She is a total waste.

Adriana was naked this afternoon and is usually at some point in the day

Guest beaver67

Demid is not even there as far as I can see.

so she is with another guy in bed ???????, or is that another couple ??????

6 minutes ago, leonadecastro said:

Adriana is a waste also. She will at least have sex on top of the covers.

Guest beaver67

Who are you watching? Dasha is in bed alone and possibly home alone.

must be wrong apt- maybe A 7 E, but looks like D 7 D's- sorry for the mix up- thanks Snake

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Hope you read this Dasha. You are a wasts of good money. Most of the ladies are not afraid to earn thier keep and you cannot even walk around topless.

I totally agree snakeater but she never used to be like that she was quite open once upon a time something has happened over time to make her be like this maybe a friend told her that they seen her on the internet or she saw her self on the internet.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

I totally agree snakeater but she never used to be like that she was quite open once upon a time something has happened over time to make her be like this maybe a friend told her that they seen her on the internet or she saw her self on the internet.

You are right. If I remember Demid did not like her masturbating when he was not there. They had a big argument over it. After that he would make sure they were covered during sex and she stopped masturbating in front of the cams for a long time. Demid is the problem not Dasha. He is a whining control freak who has ruined Dasha and the apartment. Dasha was on her way to being in the top tier until Demid shut her down. I still check in on the apartment because Dasha will sneak in a good bate every now and then.        

• Upvote 1