Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HappiCamPerson said:

Methinks she's planning a boob job a la Masha.

No kidding!!  Are you speculating or can you understand them.  I thought perhaps her and Demid had gotten into a fight..

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

No kidding!!  Are you speculating or can you understand them.  I thought perhaps her and Demid had gotten into a fight..

She was changing her clothes and placed what appeared to be gel implants over her breasts before putting on a 'sports bra' type of top. Then she went to check herself out.

10 hours ago, HappiCamPerson said:

She was changing her clothes and placed what appeared to be gel implants over her breasts before putting on a 'sports bra' type of top. Then she went to check herself out.

Please say you re just fooling...Dasha have beautiful small boobs,same masha had...in my option masha breasts look worst than before,and this from an person than loves big natural breast.Now Dasha gona do the same...

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Please say you re just fooling...Dasha have beautiful small boobs,same masha had...in my option masha breasts look worst than before,and this from an person than loves big natural breast.Now Dasha gona do the same...

If she has one of those Fly by Night Surgeons perform the Operation she'll be scarred and unhappy the rest of her life. These procedures are not covered by Health Plans so she must have money to burn.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she has one of those Fly by Night Surgeons perform the Operation she'll be scarred and unhappy the rest of her life. These procedures are not covered by Health Plans so she must have money to burn.

Agree,I mean I understand she Probrably it's doing it(if it's doing it)for feeling better with herself etc but in my opinion Masha had such beautiful perk boobs,small yes but lovely,just the same regard Dasha.And I always liked and like large natural breasts.But hey it's their options,just hope she doesn't put a size too big,both her and masha are very skinny girls and as seen in masha she shouldn't had put big implants,well isn't nothing exaggerated but a little forced maybe.But again just my personal tastes.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...