Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

BTW, I should have used the past tense. I used to own one of the most successful "on premises" clubs in the Detroit Area.  I had a partner with a big mouth who had to talk about the club on a talk radio station.  The minute I heard about his big mouth I closed the club for the safety of my members.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last I'm going to comment on this subject.  

Don't get me wrong people. For the most part I enjoyed them and what they did.  I think they were a VERY welcome addition to D and D's apartment, or gravesite if you will.  I noticed he was far more experienced than her and I thought, at that time and in that instance, he displayed assholian qualities.  Face it, that young lady is completely GA Ga over this guy and if he told her to shove a bowling pin up her ass sideways I have no doubt she'd attempt it.  In that time, in that instance, I believe he took advantage of his experience and her inexperience and carried it a bit too far.

I will not comment on this subject again.  I saw what I saw, interpreted what I saw, and reach what I still feel is a valid conclusion.  Sorry some of you don't agree but hey, for the most part it's a free world.  So I respect your opinions, no matter how fucking stupid and wrong assed they may be!  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

36 minutes ago, mic351 said:

The last I'm going to comment on this subject.  

Don't get me wrong people. For the most part I enjoyed them and what they did.  I think they were a VERY welcome addition to D and D's apartment, or gravesite if you will.  I noticed he was far more experienced than her and I thought, at that time and in that instance, he displayed assholian qualities.  Face it, that young lady is completely GA Ga over this guy and if he told her to shove a bowling pin up her ass sideways I have no doubt she'd attempt it.  In that time, in that instance, I believe he took advantage of his experience and her inexperience and carried it a bit too far.

I will not comment on this subject again.  I saw what I saw, interpreted what I saw, and reach what I still feel is a valid conclusion.  Sorry some of you don't agree but hey, for the most part it's a free world.  So I respect your opinions, no matter how fucking stupid and wrong assed they may be!  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I agree she is GA GA over him and would do anything for him but i do not think he took any advantage of the situation.I thought he was quite caring and i'm sure he cares for her too.

• Upvote 1

Again I am in Sin City. It is called that for a very valid reason. Anything sexual you want to find is here. Most (not all as Germany has some as well) other places are minor leagues. I wonder how many of you have truly seen a fully functioning BDSM "playroom". To me they are very frightening, but if you are into this type of behavior then have fun and follow the rules. What happened here was beginner stuff.

On 1/6/2017 at 4:38 PM, tripod2 said:

I would state that my opinion of what I saw means more than your opinion of what you didn't see and what you think you know about my sex life. Based on you're other posts here begging people to post videos, it's obvious that you don't have an RLC account and didn't see it. Thanks for playing though.

You don't need to look through what I post to find out information about me because there is very little to find on here. As a matter of fact I have a premium membership to RLC but I also have a job and a life to tend to. Maybe you should try that out too. Get off the internet a little bit more since you got over 1400 post on here.