Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

@guitargst can you please confirm this?

we met earlier.

but at party she thought that i'm already in a relationship with another girl.

she had some boyfriends before me. she didn't tried all that stuff before like anal or bdsm, but she wanted to, and she likes it, really.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, guitargst said:

we met earlier.

she had some boyfriends before me. she didn't tried all that stuff before like anal or bdsm, but she wanted to, and she likes it, really.

Thank you.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, guitargst said:

we met earlier.

she is a sweetheart guitargst, great job helping her out:biggrin::biggrin:

35 minutes ago, guitargst said:

we met earlier.

I don't know where you get your energy from guitarist your a better man than me lol, keep up the good work.Does she like the camera's?Does she like the idea that we are all watching her? I love her by the way i think she is really cute.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or better yet, get Dasha in on the fun. She barely has sex anymore and might be needing a good release really badly.

yes guitargst, I know you and Dasha have been friends for a long time, maybe if you and girlfriend were up to it, & Dasha the 3 of you could get together ????, not sure if girlfriend or Dasha is into that or not ??????- just saying

13 hours ago, guitargst said:

hi
it was not anal
the girl was pleasured
we do have safe word
bye

hi,thanks for have  been here during this 3 days with your girlfriend,it was a pleasure to watching you and  having alot of fun with your girlfriend on the cameras,

i hope you gonna take the place soon of that two freeloaders named dasha and demid,i hate them because they hiding under the blanket all the time by the fault of this prehistoric man demid.

don't listen the 2 or 3 bad guys there is here,you have doing a good show with your girlfriend.