Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

4 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

That was interesting in that was the first time I have seen Nina respond after her orgasm by giving Kira one in return. Usually Nina after she gets down from the ceiling rolls over and goes to sleep leaving poor Kira unfinished. Nice to see the co-operation this. More power to them.

Yeah, the session last night was out of this world. Amazing. This, my fellow CCs, is what you get when combining pure horniness with love. And all that accompanied by the soundtrack of 50 Shades of Grey. Naughty girls :-)

• Upvote 1

I seem to remember one other time Nina didn't pass out after her orgasm. Kira usually takes it all out on her so she has nothing left to give but just passes out from exhaustion.  Nice to see her return the tenderness

18 hours ago, stevec said:

Cam 1 & 2 are fine for me but 3 is definitely blurry, even more so with the nightvision on.

Cam 3 seems out of focus. Just a bit. Maybe Nina should ask Kira to fix it... ;-)

There are  two men at the kitchen table with the girls. Never seen that before. They're drinking and using the water pipe. The younger one looks like he might be acceptable if they're looking to experiment. Just like alot of straight women experiment with other women when they're young, some lesbians also experiment with men. Happened to me twice in my mid-twenties, but I'm old, fat and hairy now. I wish I could understand what they were saying, there are some looks coming from the girls that could be innocent, or be provocative depending on what they're talking about.

12 minutes ago, Zombywoof said:

There are  two men at the kitchen table with the girls. Never seen that before. They're drinking and using the water pipe. The younger one looks like he might be acceptable if they're looking to experiment. Just like alot of straight women experiment with other women when they're young, some lesbians also experiment with men. Happened to me twice in my mid-twenties, but I'm old, fat and hairy now. I wish I could understand what they were saying, there are some looks coming from the girls that could be innocent, or be provocative depending on what they're talking about.

the 2 are gay , judge on the looks .

The women are gay too. I am probably just wishful about the outcome tonight, but it doesn't make it impossible. Like I said, I slept with two lesbians {one at a time} when I was in my twenties. They were just experimenting, but it happened.