Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

2 hours ago, wmax said:

Yes, there are people. Do you still don't understand? This is not a show scripted to please you. No one promised you there will be sex every night. This is life. And sometimes boring. But you have the choice to look elsewhere. Instead of whining...

No, understanding is a long way off. He never stops whining about it, yet, strangely, watches the apartment regularly, apparently just to have something to complain about.

• Upvote 1

You will spend very good and sex does not interest you ... pay dollars to watch the empty apartment, sorry has two cats ... really they are more interesting than the two actresses in the apartment !  

Make me laugh heartily :)

You seriously do you think that there is no script. Good luck and hopefully remove this apartment as Carina and Sabrina

13 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

You will spend very good and sex does not interest you ... pay dollars to watch the empty apartment, sorry has two cats ... really they are more interesting than the two actresses in the apartment !  

Make me laugh heartily :)

You seriously do you think that there is no script. Good luck and hopefully remove this apartment as Carina and Sabrina

what makes me laugh, heartily or otherwise, is you spending your time watching something that you dislike watching, just so that you can complain about it here

why not spend your time doing something that you enjoy? or do you just enjoy the complaining?

weird

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

what makes me laugh, heartily or otherwise, is you spending your time watching something that you dislike watching, just so that you can complain about it here

why not spend your time doing something that you enjoy? or do you just enjoy the complaining?

weird

You'll find there are a few on here like that Barry...:confused:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are 16 other Apartments to view.

OK! Is there a problem that I say opinion for this apartment and without nobody writes about it because it is frozen in one place This forum is it ? No one is saying that I am wrong and all sending me to watch other apartments!

6 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

That's what I mean dead flat

Nina & Kira are still a great apartment to watch.

I must say that besides Nina and Kira, my interest in their lovely guest keeps growing. She is cheery, has a very nice smile and energy. And those eyes, wow!

If there is someting to complain about, It is their absence during the weekend. And yes, they seem to stand still a bit. There is no innovation whatsoever. But that can be said about all apartments, and most lives in general, including mine :-)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

Nina & Kira are still a great apartment to watch.

I must say that besides Nina and Kira, my interest in their lovely guest keeps growing. She is cheery, has a very nice smile and energy. And those eyes, wow!

If there is someting to complain about, It is their absence during the weekend. And yes, they seem to stand still a bit. There is no innovation whatsoever. But that can be said about all apartments, and most lives in general, including mine :-)

Nina & Kira they were now not going there ... everything rests only according to economic interest ... visitor had his chance losing him ... at least now stopped hiding in the bathroom  :) . Notice every night the same bedtime separately ... then the phone ... and sleep ... every night ... but occasionally in a hug with moist eyes ... and sleep ... will not become sleeping Beauty and I can no longer lull  ;)