Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

23 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

OK! Is there a problem that I say opinion for this apartment and without nobody writes about it because it is frozen in one place This forum is it ? No one is saying that I am wrong and all sending me to watch other apartments!

No, there is no problem. you are welcome to your opinion, and to express it as often as you like.

Equally, people are entitled to have an opinion about what you say, and to disagree with you, aren't they? or is your word the law? Is that it? you say what you think while we all sit around in grateful silence for the wisdom you bestow on us?

You are continually repeating your complaint that you have watched the apartment and don't like it. Great, we get that, thanks for sharing. I, personally, am sharing that I think it is foolish to continue to watch it if you don't like it. Nobody is trying to silence you, they are just having their say in the same way that you have yours.

This is a public forum. Surprise! people might occasionally disagree with you.

• Upvote 6

Hello! When I write for this apartment only express my opinion ... if you do it every other day or every day ... I think there is no problem. You are satisfied with the performance you write what you like, I write what I like ;) .  Even I revived forum for this apartment) and here were the topics of point zero as the current situation in the apartment . I hope people depending on which to intervene and put an order in one months ago my favorite apartment. I went for the first time in  RLC  precisely because of their apartment I'm disappointed! Good luck to all !

20 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Hello! When I write for this apartment only express my opinion ... if you do it every other day or every day ... I think there is no problem. You are satisfied with the performance you write what you like, I write what I like ;) .  Even I revived forum for this apartment) and here were the topics of point zero as the current situation in the apartment . I hope people depending on which to intervene and put an order in one months ago my favorite apartment. I went for the first time in  RLC  precisely because of their apartment I'm disappointed! Good luck to all !

yep, you already said...and said...and said...

• Upvote 1

Are you satisfied with this apartment? Is there a more naive couple watching where sex is a mirage .... go into the net old videos to advertise this apartment but in reality zero. Because I  Started to shell access but if not Barcelona will never pay!

I dont know which is which by name. 
But the bottom just caught the top high as a kite, and almost completely unresponsive. Called the high one Mona I think over and over, and forced up her shirt sleeve looking for needle tracks.

Looks like we got ourselves a smack-junkie, yall.

Now Bottom is sobbing.

9 hours ago, Baker48 said:

Not looking good here.  I have followed this apt since the beginning.  Not one to be shocked, but this one did.  Saw the search for needle marks too.  

I write about it regularly glad that others have noticed the cold in this apartment

Frustrating not knowing what the deal is. If she has started using intervenious drugs this is very sad. A previous post mentioned her passed out and unresponsive with Nina? looking for needle tracks? If that is accurate, this is very disturbing. Just now in the bathroom, the look on Ninas? face while she was examining Kira's? arm was like she was going to break out bawling.