Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

Omg something strange and very interesting happened in this night!!! I hope that girls in the next day will more sexy and open. They want each other!!! And it's soooooooo hot... maybe we will have a three girls in one bed!???? Mmmm.... :lightbulb:

5 minutes ago, Roksis said:

Omg something strange and very interesting happened in this night!!! I hope that girls in the next day will more sexy and open. They want each other!!! And it's soooooooo hot... maybe we will have a three girls in one bed!???? Mmmm.... :lightbulb:

They've been there before...nothing likely to come of it

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmm. A great session :) girls was so horny. A fast orgasm Nina and after a good and fantastic orgasm Kira!!! Wow bravissimo!!! Wanna see this everyday!!!! Please!!! Please!!! Please!!!! Oh and someone take the photos or vid!?) 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Roksis said:

Mmmm. A great session :) girls was so horny. A fast orgasm Nina and after a good and fantastic orgasm Kira!!! Wow bravissimo!!! Wanna see this everyday!!!! Please!!! Please!!! Please!!!! Oh and someone take the photos or vid!?) 

That was interesting in that was the first time I have seen Nina respond after her orgasm by giving Kira one in return. Usually Nina after she gets down from the ceiling rolls over and goes to sleep leaving poor Kira unfinished. Nice to see the co-operation this. More power to them.

• Upvote 3