Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

5 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

The girl who sleeps on their sofa is almost a permanent tenant, and she sleeps normally till the afternoon. Has anybody noticed at what time she usually goes to sleep? Could she work somewhere at night shift or is she just depressed and does not want to wake up?

Many RLC tenants sleep till noon or later, that is very strange to me as I have a very traditional daily schedule, going to sleep a bit before midnight and waking up around 7:00-7:30 a.m. I know that teenagers have a physical quality that their circadian rhythm is often two hours late from the "normal" rhythm, but the RLC people are no more teenagers. Wouldn't it be easier for example for Paul to go to sleep early enough and get eight hours of sleep before going to work - now he is very tired when he gets home and sleeps all evening on the sofa, then sometimes wakes up to play with his computer or helicopter when he should be properly in bed. And Leora tries to sleep on the sofa, when Paul is awake and plays, and the TV is on. Why doesn't she sleep in the BR? Earlier I have learned that she needs light and TV sound when sleeping. Strange, but interesting to watch how different people can be.

Usually, the girl on the sofa would get up with Nina & Kira at 7-8am their time. She doesn't work nights because she is there with N&K in the evening. They all go to bed about 1am usually but sofa girl stays on her phone sometimes until 2am. Sometimes they go out at night and don't go to bed until 5 or 6am and thats when they stay in bed well into the afternoon. They went to bed early last night so it is strange that she is only just getting up now at 2pm (and eating cake for breakfast!). Maybe she does have some personal issues currently, she lived with N&K for about 6 months last year until they basically made her move out and I assume get her own apartment (and cat) and now it seems they are reluctantly letting her stay again almost every night, so my guess is she gets lonely living by herself.

As for RLC in general, I think it is an age issue. Most are in their 20s or 30s and would rather just stay up late and get up in the afternoon. Maybe thats what happens when your apartment and bills are paid for you and you don't have to work. Paul and Lev however are just strange people, staying up all night on the ipad or computer, not paying any interest to their partners. Maybe that is what Russian men are like.

Nina & Kira sollten das Mädchen vom Sofa zu sich ins Bett holen, sie ist dem weiblichem Geschlecht sehr zugeneigt, sie hatte eine heiße Nacht mit einer zweiten Besucherin auf dem Sofa. Da war sie recht freizügig.:blush:

8 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

yep, just change the channel, then

Again frozen Kingdom apartment of Nina and Kira. . Again I answer that I pay to watch all apartments makes and comment on them as I want ....

8 hours ago, stevec said:

Usually, the girl on the sofa would get up with Nina & Kira at 7-8am their time. She doesn't work nights because she is there with N&K in the evening. They all go to bed about 1am usually but sofa girl stays on her phone sometimes until 2am. Sometimes they go out at night and don't go to bed until 5 or 6am and thats when they stay in bed well into the afternoon. They went to bed early last night so it is strange that she is only just getting up now at 2pm (and eating cake for breakfast!). Maybe she does have some personal issues currently, she lived with N&K for about 6 months last year until they basically made her move out and I assume get her own apartment (and cat) and now it seems they are reluctantly letting her stay again almost every night, so my guess is she gets lonely living by herself.

As for RLC in general, I think it is an age issue. Most are in their 20s or 30s and would rather just stay up late and get up in the afternoon. Maybe thats what happens when your apartment and bills are paid for you and you don't have to work. Paul and Lev however are just strange people, staying up all night on the ipad or computer, not paying any interest to their partners. Maybe that is what Russian men are like.

I have some doubts about the displayed time of the apartment of N&K. They stay up and dine very late. It would feel more natural if the real time was two hours earlier.

If you look at Kira, she appears very tired often. She barely manages to keep her eyes open, or smile back at Nina. Which is a shame really, because when Kira is wake and fresh she laughs a lot and makes jokes too.

But it is a good thing that both Nina and Kira are leaving the house in the morning again. Thats should mean that both are working again, or at least some study. It all was on Kira's shoulders for a while.

3 hours ago, moritzmax said:

Nina & Kira sollten das Mädchen vom Sofa zu sich ins Bett holen, sie ist dem weiblichem Geschlecht sehr zugeneigt, sie hatte eine heiße Nacht mit einer zweiten Besucherin auf dem Sofa. Da war sie recht freizügig.:blush:

Hatte das Mädchen wirklich eine heisse Nacht mit einer andere Frau? Ich glaube, das war ein anderes Mädchen.

Versteh mich bitte nicht falsch: Ich würde gar nichts dagegen haben ein kleiner show zu sehen! :-)

9 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Again frozen Kingdom apartment of Nina and Kira. . Again I answer that I pay to watch all apartments makes and comment on them as I want ....

or stop paying. that's what's on offer. pay for it or don't. your choice

• Upvote 1

Този апартамент на спящи бебета стана като греди , поддържащи покрива ... Само Кира  все още има талия ... други са започнали угояване сезон ... Нина , но да гледате смартфони и крещи друго прави изключение тегло ! Аз ще ги критикувам , докато те наистина живее !

Edited by Alokin76
ерор

12 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Този апартамент на спящи бебета стана като греди , поддържащи покрива ... Само Кира  все още има талия ... други са започнали угояване сезон ... Нина , но да гледате смартфони и крещи друго прави изключение тегло ! Аз ще ги критикувам , докато те наистина живее !

ok big man, you criticise the girls, no doubt it's your "right" to call them fat. knock yourself out

People 3 days girls did circuses to lose her guest and she a month later it was permanently housed ... they only sleep not to wake up his tumultuous sex once a month. They will have three girls to enter and start a new scenario ...

What a fight with the guest? This apartment of one year is lost by the sense nor life nor a real coexistence ... sometimes I think that hate. Look months their intimacy is zero. Well at least roar and tears ... also dropped, leaving only hypocritical game ... modern family. I hope they are told that they are detected and if you do not make things right to remove as happened with the other apartment.