Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

11 minutes ago, USMC7051 said:

Has anyone else noticed how messy their place is getting.  Looks like a pig sty. 

Their place looks like garbage dumping site. 
Also nothing ever happens in the apartment. If RLC close this apartment I am pretty sure no one will notice. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, USMC7051 said:

Has anyone else noticed how messy their place is getting.  Looks like a pig sty. 

Anyone notice that the two female couples have the messiest apartments. I guess, I would have thought it would be the other way around.

Who´s watching them anyway? The Blue Haired Girl in shower has been the only person worth watching in this apartment and she has never even been a tenant there. Too bad she spoiled her exciting image by doing those lousy webcam shows. Yes, C&S could very well be dumped.

Guest beaver67
3 hours ago, USMC7051 said:

that's because they are fucking slobs, and be given the boot

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, argon said:

Let's see the house is messy but that does not mean that this dirty, to sabrina been cleaning the house for most of the time.

argon- a mess like that causes dirt, and yes Sabrina does clean it, at best once a month, so in my opinion, this apartment is dirty

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've seen landfill sites cleaner than this place...:cry:

I have to, but when your fucking pigs and slobs what do you expect- I would think RLC would have a minimum code of cleanliness