Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder is the problem that Kami does not want to have sex with Dima,or is it that she does not want to have sex in front of the cameras?

I'm not sure of the correct answer although we have seen the sex she has. It is the same shit different dude. Same position and the only way she gets off is if the guy fingers the shit out of her. Frankly, the beautiful Nicole appears to have the same issue. Kami and Kristy are, in my opinion, terrible in bed. As I have said I rarely watch them and would rather use my hand than fuck them. I am HUGE on foreplay which to me includes 30 minutes DFK and Oral.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm not sure of the correct answer although we have seen the sex she has. It is the same shit different dude. Same position and the only way she gets off is if the guy fingers the shit out of her. Frankly, the beautiful Nicole appears to have the same issue. Kami and Kristy are, in my opinion, terrible in bed. As I have said I rarely watch them and would rather use my hand than fuck them. I am HUGE on foreplay which to me includes 30 minutes DFK and Oral.

For me it can often be better than the main event...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

i dont think thats just your opinion :) plus, one thing that really annoys me when it comes to kami, as soon as shes done she just runs away. It wouldnt even be such a huge problem if she would last a bit longer but those two things combined are a deadly combo  :/

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

For me it can often be better than the main event...:biggrin:

I agree again. It is the best part. Most women I have had the pleasure of being with prefer 30 - 45 minutes of foreplay and 15 (maybe 20 if they are multi orgasmic) minutes of real penetration. It is why I don't watch Masha and Sasha. The last thing I like is 1 hour of fucking. She is creative, he is not. And what is with that position he favors laying on his side. He does it too much.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I agree again. It is the best part. Most women I have had the pleasure of being with prefer 30 - 45 minutes of foreplay and 15 (maybe 20 if they are multi orgasmic) minutes of real penetration. It is why I don't watch Masha and Sasha. The last thing I like is 1 hour of fucking. She is creative, he is not. And what is with that position he favors laying on his side. He does it too much.

It does nothing for me either...:dodgy:

Kami has done a lot of sex in front of the cams and above the cover with Yegor, because she was in love with him. She is not in love at all with Dima but wants to remain very close to him. This guy loves her so much that he has lost any proudness, any dignity. He is totally overwhelmed, and that allows Kami to say about him that she likes when the man can decide (another Kitek translation), and he doesn't. He should stop their relation but he can't.