Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Hallo RLC, gebt der Kamila länger Urlaub, am besten ganz weg. 
Kamila ist langweilig, der Stern ist untergegangen.
Das Zimmer bitte von Heidi belegen.
translate Google

Hello RLC, give the Kamila longer leave, best completely away.
Kamila is bored, the star has perished.
The room please from Heidi occupy.

1 minute ago, moritzmax said:

Hallo RLC, gebt der Kamila länger Urlaub, am besten ganz weg. 
Kamila ist langweilig, der Stern ist untergegangen.
Das Zimmer bitte von Heidi belegen.
translate Google

Hello RLC, give the Kamila longer leave, best completely away.
Kamila is bored, the star has perished.
The room please from Heidi occupy.

It was one shot for Heidi, you are not going to see that everyday... Kami is tired, yes, you don't have to fire her, and she is much more interesting than Heidi, who is a bit too much, fake tits and all.

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Kami and Kristy are boring.Period.Watching paint dry is more fun.Kami in particular is a freeloader and should be asked to move out IF she has no stake in the apartment.

So watch paint dry, it's even cheaper.

Kami said on her social that the film La La Land sucks... And so many nominations at the Oscar !

39 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Did anyone else notice Heidi and friend drinking from the same water bottle? Not suggesting anything but they were really fired up. So it does make one wonder. And just so I'm clear I don't care either way.:biggrin::cool:

Yes. I noticed they were both naked in the kitchen for a short period sorting water out in the far corner, so I suppose it's a possibility. They certainly had some stamina...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes. I noticed they were both naked in the kitchen for a short period sorting water out in the far corner, so I suppose it's a possibility. They certainly had some stamina...:biggrin:

...and Heidi bated for nearly an hour and a half after that...:huh:

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

So watch paint dry, it's even cheaper.

Kami said on her social that the film La La Land sucks... And so many nominations at the Oscar !

LOL..i was expecting that from you.Dude..i am not interested in her social account,her instagram,her fuckbook,her travel diaries and non-relevant things.This is NOT a travel show.You seem obsessed with following them and posting all the info here .I have paid to watch some apartments and am interested in whats happening IN there.I don't give a flying fuck about your knowledge of Kami,Kristy and their friends as long as they not relevant to this apartment.

You can also invite ALL your friends here on camcaps to defend here.I don't care.I know you have been watching this apartment for centuries,may be you don't have a life.I do and i WILL comment on whatever is happening here and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

Kami,Kristy and almost ALL of the Barca girls are fake,boring and i wish they are replaced by some fun loving girls.

• Upvote 3